Status: Complete!

Whoever She Is

There's no need to complicate it

Grace and Garrett arrived at Denny’s at the same time they both smiled real big when they saw each other.
Garrett and Grace hugged, and then they went in and got seated at a booth towards the back.
As Grace sat there thinking of what to get she glanced up to see Garrett smiling at her.
“why are you smiling?” she asked him
“I don’t really know.” Her asking why he was smiling made him feel awkward.
The waiter came around and took their order. Garrett really wasn’t hungry he just wanted an excuse to hang out some more with Grace so he just got a side of hash browns.
“Can I ask you something?” Grace asked shyly.
“Yeah anything.”
“Do you find it creepy that I am a fan of your band?”
“You know not at all. You’re not like the normal fan. They all have this idea of who I am and have the tendency to not be able to function around me.” Garrett smirked at her.
“You know I was in Starbuck the other day when you were.” Grace said
“Yeah I know. You caught my attention.”
“Oh that’s awkward. I tried to keep my cool.”
“No you did. I heard someone get in line behind me and I just wanted to see who was in line behind me.”
“oh ok.” Grace said relieved
“Your hair and Star Wars shirt is what really caught my eye.” Garrett said smiling.
“This is going to be really awkward but I really like Star Wars but I also wore that shirt because I knew you like it.” Garrett thought that was adorable. Everything about her was.
“Really? That’s cute”
Moments later their food was there. They were in the middle of eating Grace looked up and asked
“You don’t have to feel pressured by your parents to hang out with me.” Garrett looked up at her shocked.
“Why? Do you think that, and I don’t feel pressured to hang out with you. I like talking to you.”
“I don’t know. For one I am just a fan. Someone who wore a Star Wars shirt to catch you attention at the show. I also got in line with my friends at seven am to be first in the venue so we could be in front and center.” Garrett looked at her trying to figure out were this was coming from me
“I think its cute that you wore the shirt for me. I also think it’s cool that you like my music that much that you get there that early so you could be front and center. The only thing that would be weird is if you got my named tattooed on you or something.”
“Well then this is awkward” she said with a smirk. Garrett gave Grace a weird look and decided to just drop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is kinda fillerish but it's needed. I hope you like the story so far.
I got to see He Is We last night again. They were amazing.
Chapter Title: The Summer Set's Young
please comment and subscribe
I'm sorry if it say Amelia instead of Grace at some points. I changed her name in the middle of writing this.
My Kennedy Story