Think Some Dude Just Grabbed My Junk

000 1

Alex knew he was supposed to be dating lisa, but this, this was amazing. Wrong. But amazing. Alex was getting a blowjob. From jack, his best friend. But right then he didnt care, he was having to much fun. Three days later, jack was at it again, but now with zack. Zack didnt know what jack had with alex, nobody knew. Jack was a whore. But a secret one. Rian was sure that something was wrong with him. Why was he getting Fucked up the arse by alex? It was wrong, he had a girlfriend, alex had a girlfriend. Why was this happening? Three days later and cassadee was thinking of rian, she was thinking of him whilst riding jersey like the ho she was. She was confused. When had she started Fucking jersey? She didnt have an answer, but she was very guilty of enjoying it. One year previously Eliot had announced his departure, citing that he wanted to move in a different musical direction. Only cassadee knew the real reason. That he was tired of being her Fuck buddy. Granted this was before rian, and boy she really did love him, she just, liked what she was doing. Hell, even she didnt understand. The next day jersey sat them all down and told them he was leaving the band. Cassadee wasnt surprised. She moved onto mike. A few days later and matt flyzik was looking for alex and zack, he went back to the bus and opened the door quietly, in case they were sleeping. Instead he walked in on alex sucking zack off. Matt backed off, slowly closing the door. He never bought it up. After warped, alex thought it would stop. He wouldnt be as horny, he would go back to lisa, and stop Fucking the whole band. It just became more frequent. He felt bad for it, but he just couldnt bring himself to stop. It was too much fun. He felt weightless, if you pardon the pun. So in conclusion, here is what was happening. Alex was Fucking rian, jack and zack and lisa. Jack was Fucking alex and zack. Zack was Fucking alex and jack. Rian was Fucking alex and cassadee. Cassadee was Fucking mike, but used to be doing jersey, and before that eliot. When mike left, alex lipshaw was next. Oh and you cant forget her boyfriend rian. They all started a new tour, Hey monday and all time low co-headlining, with local bands as support. Then one day pete wentz dropped in for a visit. He told them how it was really funny how everyone thought everyone in bands were Fucking. They all laughed awkwardly. Pete's eyes widened. 'oh my god you actually are' They all came clean. Three days later all time low dropped out of the tour, citing personal problems. One week after, they broke up. Alex told lisa, they broke up for good. Alex went to rehab for sex addiction. Rian broke up with cassadee. Zack started a solo career as Zachary. Jack got back with his ex Holly Madison. Matt settled down with his 'minnie'. They never spoke to each other again. Hey monday continued the tour without all time low. Two months after the tour Hey monday broke up. Cassadee got dumped by rian. Mike stopped Fucking cassadee and formed a new band with ex Hey monday members eliot and jersey called used. Alex lipshaw wasnt there when the big realisation of everyone Fucking everyone so he was never really sure why Hey monday broke up, but he carried on with music regardless, joining we the kings as an extra guitarist. Pete wentz watched and laughed. He never meant this to happen. It just did. Why do you think fall out boy went on a 'hiatus'? Its because he was Fucking patrick. Why do you think he divorced ashley? Its because he was Fucking patrick. Then, the whole world imploded. I'm just joking. What actually happened was Vinny Vegas woke up from the dream, no nightmare, he had been having. He sighed in relief when he found out it was just a dream. ...or was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lame ending. And the lame story. Check out my other story. Its shit, but it will get better. Im learning. Comment and shizz, i am anxious to know what you think :)