Status: one shot

When Thunder Meets Lighting

the rain is no match for ur lighting

The day wasnt as bright and shiny as you would expect considering that it was summer..The sunlight wasnt hitting the windows illuminating the room inside..But the soft pitter patter of rain took its place a gloom lurked over the whole world and everything was meant to be silent as you heard the thunderous clap and silver streak of lighting threathening the clouds above.Isabella laid next to her lover she was silently asleep while he cuddled her close to his form..Her back to his warm chest.There must have been more than just dreaming going on in his head...his hand glided down to her thigh and back up midway to her ass caressing it softly as she just laid there sleeping..His other hand went for her neck as he cletched on to it tightly bringing her head to him.Jerking it slightly as it exposed her neck attacking it...a slimy tongue traced her collar bone up to her chin line..pepper kisses back down..teeth slightly grazing her skin making it red and vulnerable by this time she was up and aware her lips parted as a soft gasp escaped from her lips and she lowly moaned..Outside the rain rapidly hit the window and the thunder picked up...Hand traveling south as he continue to attack her neck..Lynx's index finger traced the outline of her panties making her groan..aching for him to stop teasing and pleasure her body..He smiles against her skin and went for the gold..rubbing her clit softly but firmly..''Mhmmm Oh lynx yes''isabella moaned moving her body to his fingers as they were now in her vagina pumping in and out..1 then two fingers went in increasing her wetness...His hot breath in her ear made her want his engorged member even more she couldnt take it her muscles tightened and just before she could cum he pulled his fingers out...making her lick her own juices right off his finger tips.He kissed me on my forehead and began to trail kisses down to my chest he went from breast to breast and softly cupped them each one by one and traced my nipples with his toungue and then sucked on them till they were hard.Then kissed down to my navel.He finally got up and began to rub the head of his dick up against my clit before he entered making me even wetter.Then he entered his big engorged dick inside of my private.I inhaled sharply as he entered he began to stroke smoothly making me feel it in my stomach.His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fucked me in a steady pace.Every once in a while he would take it out and tap against me teasing me.''AHHHH lynx''i started to breath ragged.''You want all of me?he asked seductively knowing exactly what he was doing.I got tired of the teasing so i turned him over and i started taking control he put his hands on either side of my hips directing my movement.I crashed hard down making sure that he was all in me not to miss one tender moment and with each movement the thunder and lighting collided with each other making this love scene almost poetry..Beads of sweat coating our skin we became one with each stroke feeling heat in my thighs i moaned for him to go fast.Changing positions again i was on hands and knees his pelvis and my ass collided with every blow.His lips at my ear''Im coming''his breathe mingled with the sex atomsphere made me want him more.I pulled away then crashed with him again before i felt his member released.Sighing softly we collapsed into each others arms.Breathe too jagged to start a conversation eyes too heavy to stay awake mind too numb from the mind blowing sex to think about anything else.Izzy fell asleep in his arms yet again...the rain took over the sound softly dropping causing dew to form on the windows..Her eyes shut..''I love you!!''erased from lynx's lips as he held on 2 her tighter..snuggling her head deeper into his chest was her response.This is what happens when thunder meets lighting two worlds collide nothing else in the world matters the whole earth is still and everyone listens to the beautiful scene before them.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is only a one shot and i think its romantic