Status: Hiatus

Fall Behind Me

Mexico

“They’ll be following us by now, what’s next, dick brains?” Brit scowled at me as we ran from the hospital grounds and down the street.

“In here,” I pulled her inside a conveniently located pub and through into the toilets.

“This is bullshit. Our money and phones and everything is at the station. They’ve got our addresses; they’ll go to my house. My mum will turn me in without a seconds thought!” Brit started to freak out.

“Alright, alright. Let me think.” I paused in serious thought. “We need someone to get our stuff. Know ay bent coppers?”

“No I fuckin’ don’t! I might live in Wythenshawe but I don’t know any bent coppers. Do you?”

“Chill out, dude!” I tried to calm my insane friend down.

“This is the biggest tragedy since the black and white times,” Brit sighed.

I looked up, pulled from my important thoughts, “What the fuck are you talking about, equality?” I questioned stupefied.

“No! The black and white old photos and shit, they always look depressing. Equality, what the fuck,” she rolled her eyes in response.

“You sound so fuckin’ smart that my brain just stopped,” sarcasm oozed from my statement.

“That’s rich! You’re the one sayin’ ‘lets go to Nyte Heet, they won’t look that far’ and ‘we’re under arrest, lets go on the run’! fucking moron!” she used a drawl on my words as if I was actually the stupid one.

“Feel free to return to that cell and go to court and then fuckin’ jail but that’s not my style dude. I am getting’ the fuck outta Dodge.” I told her firmly.

“You haven’t even thought this through. Where are you gonna go?”

“Mexico.” I said confidently.

“Mexico! What, mother fucker you still high?” Brit seemed to be suffering quite the episode of disbelief.

“Dude trust me. It’ll be sweet. Come on we’re going this way.” I opened the bathroom window and slid us both out.
We got into a taxi to my friends house. We noticed the doors were locked on us so we couldn’t simply jump out at the lights.
We formed a plan.

“I feel ill, think I’m gonna be sick!” Brit exclaimed.

“Dude pull over, she’s gonna vom!” I told the driver.

At this, he immediately pulled over and released the locks. Brit flung her door open and made retching noises, I climbed out of my side and while I seemed to be attempting to look after my friend, the driver nervously sat in his seat, staring in the mirrors. I threw Brit over my shoulder and bolted for a stream of gardens that I knew we could easily fence hop through.
Of course the driver was hollering as we escaped and tried to chase us but had no luck.

“We have done too much fucked up shit for one day.” Brit said.

“This is just the beginning, babe” I winked at her, leading through a garden gate and up to the front door of a Victorian house.

“Sin! What do I owe the pleasure? Come in, come in.” my friend Jeff opened the door.

“Thanks, Jeff” we entered the house and went to the lounge. “I’m very sorry to burst in like this.”

“That’s ok, I wasn’t busy. You look terrible. What’s happened to you two? Would you like a drink or something to eat?” I was relieved at his usual sense of hospitality; we really needed some at a time like this.

“I’d murder a glass of water,” I grinned,” Sorry this is Brit.”

“Nice to meet you,” he shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you too, Jeff” she nodded.

We had food and drinks in the kitchen while explaining the whole thing. This was no shock to Jeff. He was older than I but after partying in town with me a lot, knew this sort of thing would happen sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one will be funnier when it's actually created...if.