Temporary Home

chapter 2 - new family

Miley POV

Well, what can I say? Off to another house, another family and another place. As me and my brother packed I had to bring up the look in his eyes when they had said they had sons around our age. But it looked like he was trying to hide it, once again because of me...

"Zac, its okay if you’re happy to go, don't hold it back because of me," I said quietly giving him a small smile.
"Mi, I have to tell you I am happy 'bout going their and we have another chance but I will always be there for you." he told me gently trying not to hurt me.

Grabbing ours bags we made it to the car and getting in for what lies ahead. Mr. and Mrs. Grey both said it was a long ride there. So I got my ipod and started to listen to my fav song 'Temporary home by Carrie Underwood' that describes me and Zac so well and I started to fall asleep and so was Zac.

Normal Pov

After a few hours in the car, it came to a stop in front of a big, beautiful house.
"aw look how cute them two look," says Mrs… Grey to her husband when the car was parked.
"Can you wake them up? I’m going to get the boys down in the living room to meet them." he says as he gets out of the car towards the house.
" wake up Zac, were at your new home." she says shaking his knee Zac slowly starts waking up and looks around until his eyes fall on to see Miley asleep with her head on his lap.
"Thanks for waking me but I think I’m gonna carry Miley in. She doesn't’t sleep that good at night," Zac says getting out and taking his sister into his arms.

In the living room

When the boys come in and take a seat Kevin one of the boys ask his dad what's going on but before anyone could answer their mom came into the and said,
"Boys please welcome Zac and Miley to the family and introduce yourselves but please be quite." Just then Zac came in holding Miley with her arms around his neck.
"Hey I’m Zac and this is my sister Miley," he says trying to keep his voice low. He suddenly felt something move in his arms, he looked down expecting to see her awake but instead seeing her hold on to him more.

"umm, hey I’m Kevin nice to meet you"
"I’m Joe and I would hake your hand but their kind of full."
"And I’m Nick but I kept to myself so if you don’t mind," and with that nick walked up the stairs.
"Don't worry about him, he's always been like that ever since we adopted him. Kevin, Joe can you help take their bags for them to their rooms." Mrs. Grey says in a sweet voice. Just like she asked the boys and Miley went upstairs with the bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thanks for reading... hope you liked them so far.
I DO NOT own any off the people in this story so far. Please comment and tell me want you think as this is my first story.

Peace, love and see ya