Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 13: Hey Sexy Yourself!

Kelsey’s POV

Emma and I arrived at the club and were waiting outside for Sharpie. He was going to let us in. Oh yeah and we actually did find some hot dresses, and NO they weren’t the slutty-might-as-well-go-naked dresses. Mine was a tight fitting plain black one and I straightened my hair so it looked sleek. Emma on the other hand had on a silver strapless dress that hit a little above the knee. She had put her hair up in a tight high ponytail leaving out her side bangs.

Now when I looked at both of us I kind of had to agree that we looked hot. To tell you the truth I was kind of excited to be at the club. I was combing my fingers through my hair until when I saw Sharp walk towards us.

“Hey Guys.” He said doing a double take at both of us.

“Whoa, you guys look really nice” He said stealing another glance at Emma who of course blushed.

“Sharpie stop checking her out, and lets go inside!” I barked

Now it was his turn to blush and he held out both of his arms and Emma and I both grabbed onto one. He led us in the club and the second we got in you felt the loud beat that made you want to dance. I looked around and then saw all the Blackhawks at a table. We walked over there and saw down in three empty seats.

“Wow Girls! You both look really beautiful” Niklas Hjalmarsson said giving us one of those adorable smiles.

“Awww thanks Jelly! You like pretty handsome yourself too!” I laughed and gave him a hug.

I scanned the table quickly and then relized Patrick wasn’t there. I was just about to ask where he was when I felt his warm arms wrap around my waist.

“Hey Sexy” Patrick said nuzzling his nose into my neck.

I giggled and turned around so I was facing him and kissed him lightly.

“Hey Sexy yourself”

“You look really pretty tonight” He said giving me one of his awesome smiles.

“Thanks, you look really nice too” I said blushing

Like a G6 came on and surprisingly Sharp got the nerve to ask Emma to dance. I smiled at her and winked as she walked hand in hand with him to the dance floor.

“Do you wanna dance Kels?” Patrick asked holding his hand out.

“Yeah sure” I said taking his hand a little nervously

We got out to the dance floor and I turned my back to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We moved our hips to the beat and I smiled. After a while of dancing we were both tired.

“Hey I’m going to go get us some drinks and then come by the table ok?” Patrick said

“Ok I’ll go with you” I said taking his hand.

He smiled and we were walking off the dance floor when I got pulled back by Seabrook.

“I’ll be right there Pat!” I yelled as Seabrook and I started to dance.

Patrick laughed and nodded when he left. I danced with Seabs, Versteeg, Sharpie, Em, and I even managed to get Toews to dance until he decided he was bored and left. I was cracking up at Steeger’s mini freakout when Glamourous came on. The guy was jumping up and down like a little kid, but I guess that’s just Steeg!

“Hey guys I’m going to go find Patrick” I shouted over the booming music

“OK! I‘ll come soon!” Em said before Sharpie pulled her back in to the dance circle.

I laughed. It was about time those two hit it off. I was walking to where Patrick said he would be when someone bumped into me.

“Oh I’m sorry” Someone said

I looked up and saw a cute guy with piercing green eyes looking at me with worry.

“Oh no it’s fine! My fault!” I said giving him a smile.

“I’m Cam” He said smiling back

“I’m Kelsey, but I have to go look for someone so I‘ll see you around!” I walked away and looked around for Patrick.

“Wait! Maybe you’d want to go out sometime!” Cam said looking at me.

“Um, I actually have a boyfriend. Sorry” I said hoping to find Patrick so I could get out of this akward moment.

“Oh, well that just won’t do…” He said

I was about to ask him what he meant by that before he grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me towards the exit.

“Ok what are you doing!?” I shrieked trying to pull my arm out of his grasp.

“You are coming with me!” He said tightening his grip around my arm and then pushed me out the door.

He pressed me against the wall outside and let his hands roam down my body. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth quickly and all I hoped was that Patrick would find me. Tears streamed down my face as he walked towards a car.

“Please don’t do this to me” I begged

Emma’s POV

I watched as Kelsey left the dace floor to look for Patrick. I saw her bump into some guy. I bet he was drunk. I continued to dance with Sharp and smiled. Sharpie turned out to be really nice and I still couldn’t believe I was dancing with the guy I had once dreamed about meeting. I turned one last time to see if Kelsey found Kaner, but I saw the guy she bumped into roughly grab her arm and drag her away. I instantly froze and tensed up. Kelsey wouldn’t be going with him anywhere, she loved Patrick and I knew it. Something had to be up. Sharp realized something was wrong too.

“Hey Em you ok?” He asked placing a hand on my back

“No some guy that was NOT Kaner just dragged Kelsey away. I think we should go follow them!” I said getting frantic.

“Oh my god, ok. You go find Kaner and I’ll round up the rest of the team.” He said clearly worried as well.

I nodded and ran to the table where we first sat at. I let out a sigh of relief when I found that Kane was there.

“Kaner! I think something bad happened to Kelsey! I just saw someone drag her towards the exit” I said now crying.

His eyes got wide and he placed his drink down.

“Ok Em, calm down. We have to go find her! Be strong ok?” He held my shoulders and spoke calmly even though I very well knew he was far from calm.

Sharp appeared with the rest of the team and we all took off toward the exit calling her name.

Please let her be ok.

Kelsey’s POV

 

He didn’t say anything and as we got closer to the car I tried to get out of his grasp again and then I reliezed it was useless. As he opened the car door I heard someone yelling my name followed by other cries of my name. Cam turned around to see who it was and I took that as an advantage and kicked him in the shin. He yelped in pain and fell to the floor as I made a run for it.

I tried to run around him but he caught my foot with his hand and I fell to the concrete, hard. I winced in pain and tried to get up but I felt a pair of big arms grab me and craddle me. I started to scream my lungs out and fight him but then looked at who was holding me. It was Patrick and the rest of the team was behind him. Sharp and Seabrook ran over to Cam and started to beat the crap out of him. I broke down crying and nuzzled my face into his chest.

“Don’t worry Baby you’re ok now. I will never let anything happen to you” Patrick said as his voice cracked.

“Kelsey!! Are you ok?! Oh my god!” Emma said running towards me kissing me on the forehead.

“I’m ok guys. Thanks” I said weakly.

I closed my eyes and pictures started floating back into my mind. I shut them harder trying to forget the memories, but I still felt all the pain. My body wasn’t used to the stress so I guess it just sort of shut down, and before I knew it I was out.