Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 18: Snow Day!

I was sleeping contently snuggled into Patrick’s chest when I heard rustling around in the room. My eyelids fluttered open and I spotted Sharpie standing over the bed.

I shot up from the bed and looked around.

The whole frickin team was in the room staring at us.

“What the hell is going on here?” I yelled causing Patrick to jump up to a sitting position.

“There was a couch you know!” Sharp said pushing Kaner off the bed

“She’s my girlfriend! I wasn’t gonna sleep on the couch!” He said getting defensive.

I yawned and got out of bed and stretched.

“Your hair is sticking up” Versteeg kindly pointed out.

I glared at him and patted down my bed head.

I walked out of the crowded room and shoved Sharp to the floor.

“Move” I said walking to his kitchen and pulling out a pop-tart.

“You guys didn’t have to sleep together!” He said shouting and following me.

“Oh my god GET OVER IT!” I shouted back at him.

Everyone piled back into the kitchen and we were sprawled out eating breakfast. I found Emma and sat next to her on the couch.

“Long time no talk Best friend” I said nudging her.

“I could say the same with you!” She said nudging me back.

“Oh my gosh Em! We should totally go out in the snow!” I said jumping off the couch.

“Yeah!”

We both ran to the front door and pulled on our boots, jackets, hats and gloves.

“Let’s go outside you guys!” I shouted already half way through the door getting shoved out of the way by Emma.

I heard them getting ready and ran out into the snow with Emma. There was so much snow everywhere! Everything was white.

“Well Guys, I guess there’s no practice today!” Seabrook said walking out into the fresh snow.

“Big Bro!!” I screamed jumping into his arms.

He caught me and then threw me face first into the snow. I flew into the snow with a thud. I got up and he was hysterically crying of laughter.

“Owww! That hurt Seabs!” I shouted at him.

He was still dying of laughter so I took a bunch of snow and threw a snowball directly at his face.

I should have been a softball player in high school because I threw it with such force!

When it hit him he instantly stopped laughing and looked at me like he wanted to kill me.

I grinned and then he lunged at me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, got up, and started running. I ran as fast as I could jumping on Sharpie’s back but he obviously wasn’t expecting that so he toppled over onto Emma.

“Again Pat!?” She giggled.

“You can thank me later!” I shouted as I got up and ran again into my boyfriend’s arms.

“Whoaa why are you running?” He said wrapping his arms around me.

“Because Seabs wants to kill me.” I said shivering a bit.

“Are you cold?” He asked me wrapping me in the hug tighter.

I couldn’t even respond because we were both tackled to the ground by the 6’3 defensman.

“Jesus Christ Seabs! You are crushing me!” I grunted trying to push him off.

“Good! That’s what I was aiming for”

He got off me and offered me his hand. I was about to reach for it when he left.

“Jerk!” I yelled as Patrick laughed and offered me his hand.

I took it gratefully and we walked back towards the house. Nemo, Kopy and Jelly were all taking turns making snowmen and then tackling them to the ground. I snorted at them and threw a snowball at the back of Kopy’s head. He turned around and glared at me.

“Hey it wasn’t me! It was sharpie!” I said pointing to Sharp who was behind me.

“You’re dead man!” Kopy shouted as he ran and tackled Sharp to the ground.

I pointed at him and laughed.

“Sucks to be you” I yelled in his face.

“How about we all go inside and get some hot cocoa” Sharp said shoving Kopecky off of him.

“Sounds good!” Everyone yelled.

“Hey Sharp? Can I use your shower? I just wanna take a hot shower first.” I asked

“Of course Kels” He said

“I’ll come with you” Patrick said grabbing my hand.

“YOU ARE NOT SHOWERING WITH HER!” Sharp boomed.

I cracked up as Patrick looked back with wide eyes.

“Ok dude chill!” He said as he pat Sharp on the back.

I went in and ran to the shower before anyone else had any ideas that would piss off “Father” Sharp.
♠ ♠ ♠
So loving life with 1D and the playoffs :) Comments? Yes. Thanks love ;)