Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 25: What Am I Doing?

Kelsey's POV

I put on my black dress and slipped on my red heels in my room. I let my brown waves cascade down my back in a teasing sort of way. I didn’t make my make up too dark, just some black eyeliner and mascara. I checked myself in the mirror before I stepped out into the living room filled with the Pens team waiting for me so we could go to the club.

“Kels! Are you almost ready in there?” I heard Kris yell.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. I quickly stepped out of my room and into the room filled with wide eyed hockey players. I laughed nervously and did a quick twirl.

“So I hope this is ok” I said looking at their expressions and found Jordan’s signature smirk.
He came up to me and placed his arm around my waist “You look beautiful” He stated getting a series of agreements from the boys. I thanked them all.

“So the boys were talking and we decided you need a guy by your side tonight” He said, his blue eyes sparkling.

“Oh really now? By the way your arms around my waist I’m guessing it’s you” I said returning the smirk.

“It sure is” He said

“Ok Kels, you go with Jordan and we’ll meet you at the club” Kris said as the rest of the hockey players started to file out the door.

Before Kris stepped out he leaned into me so his lips were touching my ear. “By the way, you look gorgeous. Kaner must be a stupid ass” He whispered causing me to blush but smile.
“You look quite nice too Mr. Letang” I said before crushing him in a big hug before he left.

I looked at Jordan realizing we were the only two left in the apartment.

“So you ready to go?” He asked taking out his keys.

“Absolutely” I answered as he grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and we walked to his car.

As we pulled up at the club we saw the rest of the Pens already going into the club. We got out and walked into the club following them. They were seated at a table already.

“Look who’s here!” Kennedy yelled already with a drink in his hand.

I chuckled and sat next to Kris.

“So Kels, you a big drinker?” Sid asked

“Nope not really” I stated looking at the young captain

“Well you need one” Before I could object he flagged down a waitress and ordered a drink for me.

I decided not to protest and looked at Jordan who just shrugged. Soon enough there was a drink in my hand and I was sipping it willingly. When I was done with it I ended up on the dance floor with Jordan. So i guess it wasn’t really dancing. It was more like grinding. Didn’t seem like he was complaining. And neither was I. I felt Jordan’s hands wrap around my waist from the back pulling me closer to him and I pushed my butt more into him. I could practically feel the smirk that was on his face. The other boys had more than a few drinks in them and I saw Talbot slide across the floor.

“SIDDDDDDDD! Dance with me!” Fleury shrieked grabbing the captain.

Sid looked horrified and managed to get away from the obviously drunk goalie. I laughed as Fleury shrugged it off and danced by himself. After my second drink I felt a slight buzz and was dancing it up with the all the Pens now.

I was nowhere close to being wasted and I had no intention on getting wasted cause I had a flight to catch tomorrow night. A hangover was not something I wanted to nurse tomorrow morning.

“Want to call it a night?” Jordan said into my ear over the loud music.

I was dead tired and nodded my head. We said bye to the guys and Jordan drove me back to Kris’s apartment. He walked me back and I took the key out of my bag and opened the door. I turned around to face the tall hockey player.

“Thanks Jordan, I had fun tonight” I said smiling at him

“No problem Kels. I’m just sad you’re leaving tomorrow” He said swiping a piece of hair out of my face.

I pulled him into a tight embrace my head resting against his chest

“I’ll miss you too. But I’ll be back” I said closing my eyes.

He pulled back and I looked up at him. He slowly leaned his face towards mine and before I could register what was happening his lips were on mine in a sweet and gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair as his arms wrapped around my waist.
As we pulled away I gave him a small smile as he said goodnight. I watched as he walked back to his car and I stepped into the apartment. I closed the door and sunk against it putting my head between my hands.

“What am I doing?” I whispered to myself.

I was more confused than I had ever been
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is sort of a filler but i promise they will get better! I have been motivated to write after recieving a comment! Thanks so much for reading and showing that you like it!