Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 27: This Blackhawk Has Stolen My Heart

My plane landed and I immediately started getting nervous. I got off and went to the baggage area, got my bag and moved out of the gate. I stopped and looked around looking for familiar faces. As I looked around I someone caught my eye. I grinned and ran over to the entire Blackhawks team that seemed to be there.

I jumped into Seab’s arms as he crushed the life outta me in a huge hug.

“I missed you guys so much!” I said as I gave each one of them a hug.

I couldn’t help but note that Patrick wasn’t among the group of hockey players. I shrugged it off as we headed out of the airport. As we drove to my apartment a bunch of chit chat was exchanged between me and the boys. Once we got there I said my goodbyes and Seabs helped me with my luggage to my apartment.

“Thanks Seabs. I’m so glad to be home” I stated as I opened my door.

“We all missed you Kels” He said giving me one last hug.

“I’ll call you tomorrow ok?” I said dragging my suitcase into my apartment.

“Ok bye Kels!” He said as I thanked him again and closed my door.

The lights turned on by themselves and I saw a figure standing by my kitchen.

“It’s about time you got home” The voice said

I screamed but soon realized it was Emma.

I made a beeline for her and broke down into tears as we both embraced each other.

“I’m so sorry for everything Em” I sniffled

“It’s ok Kels, we’re best friends. I forgive you” She said also wiping some tears from her eyes.

We spent the rest of my night on my bed eating ice cream as I told her everything about Patrick, Pittsburgh, Jordan, and my feelings.

She listened just like a best friend should. It was about 10 pm when she passed out on me.

She was always the life of the party at sleepovers…

I changed into some sweats and a blackhawks tee and quietly started to unpack my clothes when I heard a knock on my door.

I sneaked out of my room careful to close my bedroom door so that Emma wouldn’t wake up.
I walked over to my door and was shocked to see who was standing there.

Patrick Kane.

“Oh, um, Hi Patrick” I said clearly at a loss for words

“Hey Kels” He said rubbing the back of his neck

“What brings you here?” I said awkwardly playing with my fingers.

Right then and there, Patrick Kane poured out his heart and soul to me “Kelsey, I’m so sorry for everything that happened that night. God, I was so stupid. I was way too drunk to even comprehend what I was doing. I never meant to hurt you because I love you. I love you so much and when you walked out of my life I realized that’s the worst feeling someone could imagine. Every day that passed by while you were in Pittsburgh it broke my heart. I can’t lose you again. I’m so sorry.”

I didn’t know what to say. “Patrick I do-.’’

I was interrupted when his lips crashed down onto mine.

I realized that kissing Jordan was nice and he will always be such an important person in my life, but this Blackhawk had stolen my heart and will always have it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys! Thanks for the comments and i have realized this story isn't exactly as good as it should be! Which is why i'm ending it soon! But i will try again with another story! And hopefully it will be better and appeal to more people! It will most likely be another Blackhawks story! Toews i was thinking... And ideas?