Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane)

Don't Look At Me Like That (Patrick Kane) Chapter 7: Seabrook You Always Interrupt!

Kelsey’s POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I quickly sat up on the soft bed and thought about what happened.
Oh Crap I probably fell asleep after dancing.
I stood up and fixed my wrinkled sweater. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. I peeked out my head and heard people talking on the television. I looked at the hall. Now it looked familiar it was Patrick’s apartment. I walked over to his living room and saw him sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to him. He jumped but then smiled when he saw that it was me.

“Hey don’t freak but I took you back here because you fell asleep” He said

“Yeah its ok, I realized I must have fell asleep when I woke up in your bedroom.”

He chuckled and then looked down.

“Patrick what’s wrong? Are you okay? Do you want me to leave?”

“No no no, I just have to tell you something” He looked straight into my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Listen Kelsey, I know I’ve only known you for a short period of time but I really like you and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?”

My eyes widened but then I smiled because the thought of having him as a boyfriend was better than anything. I scooted closer to him and crashed my lips down on his. I pulled his head closer to mine so that our foreheads were touching. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

“I would love to be your girlfriend Patrick Kane” I said through sweet little kisses.

“Then I am the luckiest guy to have you as my girlfriend.” He answered with a smile.

We continued to kiss and he intensified it by slipping his tongue in my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair just as the doorbell rang.

Ughhhhh whoever that was I was going to kill them for interrupting our make out session.

Patrick groaned as I got off his lap and he went to go open the door. He opened the door and the look on his face got even more annoyed.

“What do you want Seabs? He growled

“Why so cranky Kaner?” He asked stepping into the room.

When he saw me he didn’t look surprised. I guess everyone knew I fell asleep in the locker room and then Patrick took me back to his apartment.

“Hey Lil sis what’s up?” Seabrook asked me as he squeezed me into a hug.

There was no way I was going to tell him that his team mate and I just had a make out session.

“Not much just woke up not too long ago.”

“It’s about time you woke up Sleepy Head! Well actually you only slept an hour after practice ended” He said ruffling my hair.

“Seabs, no offense but why are you here!?” Patrick asked

“Oh yeah, Sharpie told me to come here and ask you if you wanted to do anything today. The guys are bored and we thought we could do something, and Kelsey can come too since she’s awake.” Said Seabrook.

“Sounds good to me.” I shrugged

“Yeah sure as long as Kelsey is with me.” Patrick said putting his arm around me

I blushed as Seabrook looked at both of us with a suspicious look.

“I’m guessing you guys are officially a couple now. Am I right?” He asked

I looked at Patrick because I didn’t want to say anything. I didn’t know if he wanted everyone to know, but thankfully he answered.

“Yeah… She’s my girlfriend now.” He said slowly

“Oooooo Congrats man!” Seabrook yelled giving him a man hug.

I stifled a laugh as Patrick awkwardly said thanks.

“So what are we going to do today?” I asked eagerly

“Well Burish has a pool if you wanna go swim. I‘m sure we can go over to his place.” Patrick asked me

“I love to swim!"

“Yeah swimming does sound like a good idea. Burish won’t care he has a huge house and pool anyway.” Seabrook added

“Shouldn’t you call him?” I asked afraid that we would walk in on him with some slut.

“Yeah we probably should god knows what he could be doing now.” Seabrook said walking off to the kitchen to call Burish.

“So you sure you wanna hang with the guys today?” Patrick asked me

“Yeah it’ll be fun! I just need to stop at my apartment to get my things.”

“Sure no problem.” He responded as Seabrook came back into the room.

“Burish said it was no problem and we could come over anytime.” said Seabrook

“Ok then tell the guys to meet up at Bur’s in an hour. I’m going to take Kelsey to her apartment so she can get her stuff and then we’ll meet you there.”

“Ok then see you soon” Seabrook said leaving the apartment.

Patrick changed into his swimming trunks and then got his stuff. When he was ready we left and went to his car. He drove me over to my apartment and parked the car.
We walked up to my apartment and I opened the door with my key. I told him to sit down while I got my stuff. He sat while I went to my room to get my stuff ready. I took out my green and black polka dot bikini from my closet and put it on. I threw on a tank top and jean shorts over my bathing suit. I got a big tote bag and threw in a towel, a book, some sunglasses, and sun block. Then I ran out of my room to Patrick.

“Whoa there slow down! You ready?” He chuckled

“Yup all ready!” I said as he grabbed my hand.

We walked out of my apartment hand in hand, and I couldn’t have be happier.