Status: Finished, always taking requests.

Oh Glory

----------

“God, why would you put such a beautiful creature on this earth if we can’t have him?”

Kayla turned to her dear friend sitting across the counter beer in hand as she dried out a glass, “I don’t know but it’s not fair.”

They were talking about Brendon Urie. The mysteriously dark handsome man that came in almost every night for a few hours to play the piano for the paying customers. This wasn’t called a piano bar for nothing and Brendon wasn’t shy of talent. His fingers were so graceful over those old pasty white and murky black keys that could make any rich sound appear.

That wasn’t even half of it.

He had one hell of a voice. His singing could make any women weak to her knees drunk or sober. Maybe it was the charming smile that went with the tunes that drove them mad or even the occasionally wink their way. Kayla didn’t know but as long as she worked here she loved seeing Brendon come in.

But yet, something was different about the man.

He seemed almost too attractive and too perfect. He always knew what to sing or even what to say to make the women pour their hearts out to him. The tips alone he received from playing was enough to keep him in a stable lifestyle. She couldn’t place her finger on it and the jealous men couldn’t either.

---------
Word count: 2,845
Request from Kayla.

Entered in this epic contest. Didn't place but no worries. :D

Entered into the Fanfic/Bandfic/Songfic/Albumfic Contest Wish me luck guys! :D

©Alpha Disaster. All story material is ours EXECPT FOR: Most character names. The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story:
Brendon Urie and William Beckett