I Hate To Love You

The truth.

The next day was pretty good, until he walked me home again. When I walked in, my seven brothers and my parents were at the door waiting for me. I looked up at them worriedly, thinking I was in trouble for something I didn't do. "Scar, who was that boy?" Asked the oldest, overprotective brother, Logan. "New kid at school, trying way to hard to become my friend." Xavier tilted his head, "Dad, I think it's time to tell her."
Xavier was the closest to my age, he was 17, and he was more laidback.
My Father nodded, "Yeah, I suppose so."

"Scar, that boy, he is a werewolf. May be hard to believe, seeing as you only knew about Vampires, but it's true. That stench, it's how we know. They are our enemies, Scarlet. I don't want to smell that boy. Rather in person, or on you. And you stink of him. I refuse for you to see him again."
My dad had told me all this after we had stepped into my room, with my mom.

The next day when I was walking to class, I had heard and smelled Vlad. I sped up, so that I could get to the protection of my class. Sadly, I had some classes with him. But I just sat on the opposite side of the room.
And at lunch earlier, I saw him walking to my table, and just shook my head. He seemed to understand, for he turned away. I was feeling a little bad for him, but I could do nothing, because of my dad.

The past few months went the same, until...
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks, I know. But the next one should be longer.