Status: Updating every Sunday!

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Chapter 2

"I'll see you two at the school," Dad said kissing my forehead.

"Okay, Dad," Kristian said. I just nodded.

"Now, go find a seat before the train leaves you behind," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"You say that now but we can easily get to the school with you," I said using a sarcastic tone while smirking.

"I already told you, Kenidie Carson, that you are to get on that train. You better listen to me or you will have to call me Professor," Dad threatened. I glared and did as he said without saying goodbye.

"You're Snape's kids?" a guy with red hair asked.

"Yeah," I said noticing another guy that looked just like him.

"Must be hard," the other commented.

"Why would it be?" I asked.

"He can be quite strict," the first on said.

"Well, he doesn't act like that toward me or my twin brother," I said.

"Hey, you're twins? So are we," the second one said.

"Who in the world would've guessed that," I said sarcastically. These two gits were getting on my nerves. I hope I'm not put into the same house as they are.

"You act very much like him," the first one said.

"That is the Snape charm," I said sarcastically walking off to find a compartment away from these two.

"You didn't have to be so mean," Kristian said.

"They were bad mouthing Dad," I replied. I don't take to kindly to people talking badly about my parent.

"So?" he asked.

"They looked like they could be blood traitors," I said again. Dad never really said much about them but I just knew what they were. I could even tell which ones are mud bloods or half. I just can.

"Okay, Ken, You have every right if they are to do that," Kristian said. He didn't like them much either, because I told him bad untrue stuff about them when we were younger and he normally follows me, his big sister, anyways.

"Now let's sit with these nice looking people," I said opening a door with three girls and a boy in it.

"Who are you?" one of the girls asked.

"I'm Kenidie Snape and this is my brother Kristian," I said taking charge. They definitely are not blood traitors.

"Like Professor Snape?" another asked. I smirked.

"Yeah, he is our father," Kristian said like it wasn't important. I rolled my eyes at him and smirked again.

"What house do you want to be sorted into?" the boy asked.

"Definitely not Gryffindor or any of those other lowly houses," I replied.

"Ah, Slytherin is your destination! Join us and have a seat," a girl said. She had curly, black hair and piercing blue eyes. I smirked and sat down next to the window making Kristian sit next to the guy.

"We would've sat with you anyway," Kristian mumbled earning a slap on the back of his head. Everybody laughed at that.

"I'm Skyler and these are my friends Aleah, J.J., and Dillan," the girl with curly black hair and blue eyes said.

"What is your last names?" I asked. I need to know where they come from. I already know I'm sitting with them because of Slytherin but I would at least like to know how promising they are.

"I'm Skyler Lestrange," Skyler said. Very promising.

"I'm Aleah Malfoy," Aleah said. Very promising.

"I'm Joslyn Emerson," J.J. said. Now I'm sure these are who I should be friends with.

"I'm Dillan Venstrump," Dillan said. I already love this group. I knew we'd become fast friends.

"How you, lot, know each other?" Kristian asked.

"Sky and I are cousins and the other two we know through our families," Aleah said. I knew they were cousins. Snape had informed me about some promising Slytherins when I told him that I wanted to be in that house and he know I would end up there too.

"Awesome," I said talking to my new found friends all the way to Hogwarts. When the train stopped we all got off and had to follow a large hairy man by the name of Hagrid. To me he looks like a big oaf.

"Righ' this way, on ter them boats now," he said directing us toward them. I rolled my eyes and got into the boat with my friends, quickly becoming best friends with Aleah and Skyler.

"Are you excited?" Aleah asked. I smirked already knowing where I'd be put and no other place is for me.

"Sure am! I can't wait to meet some other evil minds like mine," I said happily and we talked until we reached the castle where we all were in awe. We waited outside the great hall until Professor McGonagall entered the room.

"Now, children we will enter here and then go to the front and start the sorting. The names went on for a little while.

"Joslyn Emerson," Professor McGonagall said. J.J. went up and sat down. The sorting hat didn't take long before he chose her house.

"Slytherin!" it said. I smiled. Skyler and Aleah were both put into Slytherin and were proudly sitting by each other. With three seats open near them so Dillan, Kristian, and I could sit by them.

"Kenidie Snape," Professor McGonagall called out. I walked away from Kristian and straight to the hat. Dad's eyes never left my form. He loved me and Kristian and wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. The hat was placed onto my head and it instantly started analyzing my brain.

"Miss Snape, I see. You are brilliant, yes. You are quite cunning and ambitious. You are a leader too. You think before you act. Most of all you don't like mud bloods. I see you are very determined too. You are pure to blood, though your father was half wizard and half not. I'd say you belong to......SLYTHERIN," the had said the first part only to me then yelling the last out. I happily jumped up and walked to my table. I sat down and gave a smirk to my Dad.

"Kristian Snape," Professor McGonagall said. I looked at my brother who walked up to the sorting hat and sat down. He smirked before the hat was set onto his head. Not too long later he was put into Slytherin as well. Dad got up after Dumbledor's welcome speech about not going into the Forbidden Forest and what not. I already knew all that from before from Dad.

"Congratulations," Dad said as he got closer to us. I grinned at him.

"Aren't you proud of us, Dad?" I asked him.

"Yes, Kenidie," he said smiling at me. I smirked again.

"The hat said I'd do good in Gryffindor," Kristian said. My smirk disappeared slightly.

"It is good you were sorted with your sister," Dad said.

"Yes, now I have somebody to boss around," I said with a slight smirk on my voice.

"Kenidie," Dad said with a disapproving tone.

"You should probably go back to your table so we can all eat," I said. He knew what I was talking about and left us in our seat after hugging the both of us. I could tell everybody was talking about how Professor Snape was acting toward us. They normally don't see that side of him. After that we all ate and then followed the Prefects down to our common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed that :D
Comment
Subscribe
-Hailey