Status: Active

I'm Human, Let Me Live

Prologue

My fingers were intertwined in his hair, the ebony locks becoming a plaything for my pale fingers, the contrast of his dark hair and my skin reminded me of him, and how his milky skin contrasted with the makeup on his face, and his hair. It reminded me of how I loved that.

Yes, I was in love. The womanizer, the playboy, master of Purdy Porn himself, I was in love with a man twenty-seven years my younger. There you have it boys and girls, Ashley Purdy, born with a heart of stone, fell for Andy Biersack, boy of many people’s dreams – not to say I wasn’t desired as well – now, I know this may seem farfetched but it is the truth, I guess to truly understand, you have to know my story.

I guess to hear that story; you need to understand my standings with him. Andy and I, are at the crossroads of life and death, to put in simpler terms. He’s dying, and I am forever waiting at his side, until he awakens or until, he stops breathing. For now that’s all you need to know, for time itself will tell our tale.

Let’s start at the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first BVB story, I hope ya'll like

I may continue this with or with comments, but comments are very much preferred, they give me drive.

Sorry it's so short... I just wanted to see how the idea would play out, a lot more next chapter. I post a minimum of 1000 words most of the time so :D