Cross my heart hope to die

A Visitor and memories

“Ah hem” Someone said from the side of us.
I turned around and saw Jake; he wore a blue button down shirt and some jeans.

“Hi.” I said as my brother slowly made his way down stairs.

“Hi.” He smiled and ran a finger through his blonde hair.

“Come in.” I motioned towards my plain cream colored door. He smiled and followed me inside.

“Nice umm… Room.” He commented.

I looked around at my empty living space, a small black canopy bed laid in the middle, and two dressers across from it leading to the bathroom.

“I don’t live here; I stay about three blocks away from Queens.” I admitted chuckling a little.

I looked at my mirror trying to check my appearance I bet I looked like hell. I had just woken up an hour ago, I hadn’t changed my clothes from last night, and I had bags under my eyes.

“You look perfect.” He laughed watching me fix myself up in the mirror.

“Says you.” I said brushing back a stray piece of my black hair. He looked at my bed picking up my crimson photo album. “I was looking at that yesterday.” He opened it looking it inside smiling at random pictures.

“You guys were close.” He said pointing at a picture of me, Natasha, and my dad playing in the snow.

“Yeah, we had moved when I was twelve to Italy and I came back here every summer. We were inseparable, like sisters.” I smiled “Then when we finally came back two years later her family had to move back to America, we talked and everything, but lost contact a year later by then I was eighteen and decided to tour the world, mainly America for the reason that I felt lost without my best friend.”

I smiled at him; he looked very deep into the conversation. “I stayed at another friend’s house for a while in Pennsylvania, while I went to school to be a chef, while he went to a school for the arts, we had a little party and finally I ran into my old friend Natasha, after school we decided to move back here.” I finished.

“That’s interesting.” He smiled; I nodded and bit my bottom lip. “Let’s go some where.” He said playing with his finger.

“I can’t.” I sighed.

“Well why not.” He asked coming a little closer.

“Well because I look like hell and I have to ask my mom.” I said

“Hells a very bad looking place and you look nothing like it and you’re an adult you shouldn’t have to ask your mom.” He smiled

“Go.” A muffled voice, I recognized as my brothers came from the other side of the door.

“Well I guess you have no choice now.” He smirked, as I sighed in defeat, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Shoot.” I muttered to myself as I walked out the bathroom, I had left my clothes in the other room with guess who? That’s right Jake. I slowly walked out of the bathroom with only a towel to cover me.

“I forgot my clothes.” I said as Jake looked me up and down.

Beside the fact that I practically was, I felt really naked. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some jeans and a black v-neck shirt, and walked back into the bathroom to change and putting on a little bit of makeup.

“Ready?” He asked as walked out the bathroom. I nodded and walked out my bedroom door and down the stairs where my family was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

“I’m leaving.” I said looking at my mother.

“Yeah go Dia this is my favorite part.” She said waving me off. I sighed and walked out the front door followed by Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this i number six