Status: Completed on December 16, 2011

Someone Like You

Someone Like You

Calli's stomach began fluttering with millions of butterflies as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her oldest sister, Emma couldn't help but laugh at how nervous she was being. She fixed her veil so it flowed perfectly against her curled hair.

"It’s almost time for the wedding!" Calli's mother grinned. "Do you have everything you need?"

"I think so," she nodded. "My something borrowed and blue is the garter Emma wore at her wedding. And my something new is the necklace Ryan gave me yesterday."

Emma straightened out her sister’s dress as their mother awed at how beautiful Calli looked in her dress. She adjusted the necklace so it was set the way she liked it. Her wedding dress wasn't big at all. It showed off her curves nicely and wasn't skin tight, so she was still able to walk in it. It had lace straps and a thin yellow ribbon right below her bust line.

"Doesn't your baby sister look beautiful?" Her mother asked with tears in her eyes.

"Of course she does," Emma smiled. “She’s related to me.”

Someone knocked on their door and entered in shortly. "Oh Calli, you look beautiful," Gretchen gasped. "Ryan is going to love it!"

Calli bit her lip and looked down at her dress. "You think so?"

"Well let's go find out. It's time," she said, feeling nervous herself.

Emma let out a little squeal and grabbed their flowers so they could walk down the aisle. Taylor was talking to Calli’s father in the back room. Her father cried when he saw Calli in her wedding dress.

"My baby girl is all grown up," he sniffed. Calli wiped his tears away before giving him a hug. "Come on, we have a wedding to get to!"

Marissa made sure everyone was in line correctly. Once they were, she ordered the orchestra to start playing. Emma and Shane first walked down the aisle together. Emma wore a yellow bridesmaid dress that looked nicely on her natural tanned skin. Shane wore a matching yellow tie; Taylor and Kane walked down the aisle next and wore something similar.

Once the typical music began to play for the bride to walk down, Ryan's heart began racing faster. As cheesy as it may sound, he thought she looked like an angle sent from the heavens, and meant it.

He always thought she looked beautiful, but today just seemed to top it all off. Shane elbowed Ryan's arm, trying to get his attention. "Dude, breath," Shane said seriously, "you're turning red."

Ryan did as his younger brother told him to do. He took a deep breath, and continued to do so until Calli and her father were standing in front of him. Her father kissed his daughter's cheek before he shook Ryan's hand firmly.

"You look so beautiful," Ryan smiled.

Her face flushed a little as the priest began his speech. They both were zoning in and out to what he was saying. Ryan just couldn't stop staring at her, and she couldn't stop staring at him. It was like they were being blessed for having a wedding on such a perfect day. The weather was beautiful out. It wasn't too hot, and an occasional breeze would come every now and then, making her hair flow. The sun was shining, making Ryan's eyes look even bluer and Calli's skin more golden.

"And now, as a surprise to the bride, the groom would like to say a few words," the priest smiled.

She was surprised since they both decided they wouldn't say their vowels at their wedding, but save it for each other when they were alone.

"Calli," Ryan breathed shakily, "I love you so much. I know when you first came back here we had a rough start." He glanced over at Kiowa, who was sitting with his new girlfriend. Both of the men, as well as Calli, chuckled at Ryan's little joke. "But I'm so happy we're finally together. I know we said we would say our own little vowels later tonight, but I wanted to show this to you in front of everybody."

Ryan showed Calli his ring finger. Her eyes watered up a little bit as she saw her name written in curse on his finger. "You got my name tattooed?" She asked, with it sounding more like a statement. "Why?"

"One, is because I'm probably going to lose my ring a lot," he said, making everyone laugh. "And two, is because I wanted to show you how committed I'm going to be to our relationship. I want everyone to see your name and to know that I'm yours and no one else's. No one matters to me the way you do."

She shed a tear or two as the priest continued with his speech. And after two long minutes, he finally said those words that they've been dying to hear. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Ryan didn't hesitate at all. They were almost having a full on make out session, but they kept in mind of how many people were watching them kiss. Calli and Ryan then walked back down the aisle as husband and wife. They both went upstairs to the room Calli was getting ready at earlier. So after everyone settled in the house to eat lunch, they could announce the couple and walk down together.

"I can't believe we're married!" She cried.

"Well you better," he kissed her forehead before cupping her face. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ryan," she smiled against his lips. "I love you so much."

He carefully stepped forward, making sure he didn't step on her dress. Since they were alone, they didn't hold back their kisses.

"Can we start the honeymoon early?" He asked with a very serious face.

"No," she giggled, "we're almost there. We just have to get through lunch, and then I'm going to change my dress for the reception so your crazy friends don't ruin my real dress. And then after the reception we go to the hotel, and then we can have sex."

"Ugh," he groaned, tossing his head back. "That's so far away. Can't we mix up that order up or something?"

"Well what did you have in mind?"

"Sex now, then lunch, sex again, then you change, sex again, then we go to the party. And then during the party we have sex, and when we go to the hotel room we have sex again."

"I'm a woman, Ryan, not a sex machine!"

------


Calli and Ryan walked around the reception area and greeted everybody that came. Later on, they were going to have foods like burgers, steak, chicken, and anything else you could imagine at a barbecue. Food wise, it was more laid back than with the lunch they had with close family and friends. But that was about it.

People, mainly Ryan's friends, were running or skating around the whole area. Calli was surprised they didn't get kicked out yet. They weren't in the wedding attire either. Calli was wearing a one shoulder navy blue dress with cute ruffles and stopped at her mid-thigh; those were Ryan's favorite type of dresses. Ryan wore a gray dress shirt and dress pants, and he somehow talked Calli into letting him wear his sneakers instead of dress shoes. Most of the people who came dress the same.

"Yo Sheckler!" Paul Rodriguez yelled, "Come skate!"

"Maybe later," Ryan smiled.

Paul just shrugged and hopped back on his skateboard. Calli lightly grabbed his hand, getting his attention.

"Why don't you go and skate? I'll give you permission if it'll help," she joked.

"I can always skate later; it's my job. But I want to spend time with my wife as much as I can before I have to go on some crazy tour," Ryan smiled.

"You're too sweet," she grinned.

"You're so lucky you have me as a husband," Ryan said, as he slipped his arms around her waist. He pressed his body against hers and lightly pushed his lips out to hers. She playfully rolled her eyes before kissing him.

"What do you say we get out of here and go check out our room a little earlier than planned?" She asked with a smirk on the face.

"I'd love to. Let me just go tell Tony and them that I'm leaving," Ryan said quickly before dashing off.

Calli giggled to herself as she walked behind Ryan. She found Kiowa and quickly walked over while he was still alone. She grabbed his hand to catch his attention and like how he had always done before, he looked at her with a smile.

"Hey! There's the bride!" He smiled, "what are you up to?"

"Um, Ryan and I need to check and see if our room is okay. There were some complications," she shrugged casually.

"More like sexual frustration," he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," she laughed as she lightly shoved his arm. "You can't blame me."

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes. "What are you doing talking to me if you're supposed to be getting it on with your husband?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you've ever done for me. You're an amazing friend and I'm so happy that you're my best friend," she smiled.

"Anything for you, Cal. But it's funny how all of this started, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," she smiled, reminiscing on memories years ago. "You were my fake boyfriend and you guys beat each other up. You told me you loved me and I ended up with Ryan."

"Great story," he playfully smirked. "It doesn't matter though; it's all in the past. You're happy, I'm happy, everything's great now."

Calli smiled up at Kiowa before Ryan walked over and hugged her from behind. "Sorry to steal her away from you, but the misses and I have some catching up to do," Ryan smiled before kissing her neck lightly.

"Ew," Kiowa groaned, "just go before you guys start dry humping."

Ryan didn't hesitate. He dashed off while holding Calli's hand. She laughed loudly at how silly he was acting. When they stepped foot into the elevator, Ryan's lips devoured hers. Ryan wasn't just excited to get to their room because of the fact that he hadn't had sex in such a long time, but he couldn't wait to do it as husband and wife.

"Calm down," she giggled slightly as they left the elevator. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this my way!"

"I love it when you take charge," he smirked.

Calli rolled her eyes as Ryan opened the door to their hotel room. The honeymoon suit was set up beautifully. It was romantic, yet clean and modern. She smiled as her eyes gazed around the room. Ryan grabbed her from behind again and kissed her cheek.

"Do you like the room, Mrs.Sheckler?" Ryan asked with a smile.

"I do," she smiled, turning around. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "I love it, Mr.Sheckler."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Normally, they were never this cheesy. But since it was their wedding night, they figured they'd make an exception for it.

"Calli," he smiled, "I'm so happy I found someone like you."

"I am too, baby," Calli said before tightening him in an embrace and kissing him with full force. "I wouldn't want it any other way."