Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Separation

"You guys were amazing!" I exclaimed once the guys got off stage

"I'm amazing in here too" Frankie said and led me back onto the bus, getting into the bunks.

Frankie started kissing me, licking my lips for entrance.

I tangled my hands in his hair and moaned slightly, Frankie grinding his hips down on mine.

"Frankie, please" I moaned wanting him badly.

Frankie was just pulling my shirt off when Gee pulled back the curtain.

"Guys" He sighed "You can't fuck each other until Zack okays it. You're lucky he's letting you guys date. I'm sorry but it's the truth"

"Fucking hate the truth. That's why I lied to everyone besides my mommy when I was a kid" Frankie chuckled as he rolled off of me.

I sighed "I'm so fucking lucky"

"How?"

"Well," I said, sitting up so my elbow was supporting me "Zacky Vengeance is my dad, I get to meet all kinds of bands and hang out with you guys and Avenged Sevenfold all the time, and I'm dating Frank Iero who could get a girl his age that he likes a lot and could have sex with"

Frankie pulled me down and hugged me "I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend and just because we can't have sex doesn't mean I'll leave you. I'm perfectly happy with you and I'd wait forever for you" Frankie smiled.

"Awe" I smiled, starting to blush when my phone vibrated from a text.

'Where are you?!Tyler!'-Johnny

I knew I had to respond because he has as much authority over me as my dad

I was confused as to why he didn't know where I was 'Uncle Johnny, I'm on MCR's bus with Frankie, calm down'

'You were supposed to check in with Zack. Get over here'-Johnny

'Sorry I forgot'-Me

'Get back on our bus please now'Johnny

'Can I stay on Frankie's bus tonight please?'-Me

'NO! Just get back to our bus right now! You're in so much trouble' -Johnny

"Frankie" I whispered not wanting to go back on their bus.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked softly.

"No, that'll get us both in trouble" I sighed and kissed his cheek "Bye"

Frankie stood with me as I said bye to the others and Frankie kissed me passionately before letting me go.

"Bye" I smiled widely and walked over to Avenged's bus where Johnny was sitting there, drunk as hell with Brian.

"Guys?" I asked, sitting down.

"Bitch!" Brian yelled "Stand!"

I stared at them wide eyed before standing up.

"You almost made our guitarist quit our band" Johnny glared.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I was kidding" I whispered, slightly backing up before they cornered me.

"You're gonna pay" Johnny smirked drunkenly with Brian and they threw me to the floor, starting to strip me.

"Get off me!" I yelled angrily trying to push Brian and Johnny off of me, them being much stronger so I couldn't.

"Go get condoms" Brian said to Johnny before getting up to get a beer, blocking the door with his back faced against me.

I crawled to my phone and text Frankie 'Help'
I tried to press send, but Johnny caught me and canceled it and crushed my phone before slamming inside me, me screaming in pain.

Brian grabbed duct tape and put it over my mouth, feet, and hands before he got underneath me, slamming into me from behind so I was sandwiched in between them.

I started crying from the pain, trying to kick them off of me.

Brian punched me and grabbed handcuffs, handcuffing my feet and hands to opposite ends of the bed frame.

I started thrashing around violently and Johnny punched me, along with Brian as they stole my virginity.

I was crying like a maniac at the pain of the mixture of beat and rape of the two big men I thought I could trust before the door slammed open and all of the MCR members appeared.

Frankie looked pissed and Bob, Gee, and Ray got Johnny and Brian off of me and Mikey worked on getting the duct tape and handcuffs off of me while Frankie cried, holding me and trying to clean up my blood.

As soon as Mikey got me out, Frankie picked me up and put a blanket over top of me so I wasn't revealing anything.

"Get all of her bags and things, she's never coming back here" Frankie sniffled and I looked up at him, crying my eyes out like a baby.

Frankie cried as he looked down at me "I'm so sorry Tyler, none of this would've happened if I came with you"

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Gerard screamed to Frankie and Frankie scrambled to run off the bus with me in his arms, trying not to hurt me.

"They're not gonna touch you anymore Tyler. I doubt they'll even get to see you" Frankie said to me, holding me protectively in his bunk.

I cried, curling into him "Thank you" I mumbled through my tears and Frankie held me, rocking me before singing to me.

I calmed down and watched him as he sung to me.

"You have an amazing voice" I smiled weakly and Frankie smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and I nodded "Do you want pain killers?"

"Yes" I whispered and he moved to get up but I grabbed his arm, wide eyed and slightly crying "Don't leave, please"

Frankie carefully picked me up and took me to the kitchen and got me 2 pain killers and a glass of water.

~Frankie's POV~

"I'm so sorry that happened sweetie" Lyn-z said as she walked in "Do you want me to clean you up?"

"Yes please" Tyler said weakly and tried to stand, her legs shaking and her knees starting to give out.

I picked her up gently and followed Lyn-z into the bathroom and sat her on the counter.

"Don't worry hun, I might as well be a professional. I do this with Frankie all the time. If not, we'd be so far in the whole, we'd be walking to our shows" Lyn-z chuckled slightly as she got out the large first aid kit.

Tyler smiled slightly, glad that she was lightening up the mood and letting Lyn-z take care of her.

I heard the door open and shut a few seconds later "Tyler are you hungry or thirsty?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm hungry" She admitted.

"I'll go find you something to eat alright sweetie, let Lyn-z take care of you. She won't hurt you I promise" I smiled and winked at her before walking out of the bathroom.

"What did you guys do to them?" I whispered so Tyler wouldn't hear as I looked for something that I would make Lyn-z or Gerard cook for Tyler.

"We handcuffed and duct taped their asses up and left a note for Zack and the other guys saying we were gonna take care of Tyler for now on, since she wasn't in good hands with them" Gee hissed quietly.

"But everyone besides Johnny and Brian can visit her if we let them though" Mikey said.

"They deserve it. I don't understand how anybody could think like that, even if they're drunk. Like, seriously? It's like they were thinking 'Hey, I'm drunk and pissed, so I'm gonna go rape my best friends 15 year old daughter'. I just don't get it" I hissed.

"Frankie I'm hungry!" Tyler said walking out in sweats with Lyn-z helping her stand.

I picked her up and gently sat her on the counter "What are you in the mood to eat?"

"I don't know. What do you have?" She asked, looking at the fridge.

"Do you want a Tostino's cheese pizza?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"Yeah" She said, licking her lips.

I laughed and put two in the oven for us and carried Tyler to the couch, sitting down with her.

"Frankie I'm sore" She whispered in pain.

"I know sweetie, you will be for awhile, just let the pain killers kick in and it won't be as bad" I cooed and kissed her cheek.

"I think it's necessary to cancel the tour" Bob announced.

"I agree" Lyn-z and I coursed and the others agreed as well.

"I don't want you guys to cancel a tour because of me" Tyler protested.

"Tyler. You are way more important than playing a show. You're seriously injured and we need to take care of you and get you away from...them...as quickly as possible" I said and she nodded.

Bob grabbed a phone "I'm on it" He said.

Lyn-z brought Tyler and I plates of pizza and juice boxes.

"Thank you guys, you mean the world to me, and I can't thank you enough" Tyler smiled and I smiled, grateful that she was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I ran out of pre-written chapters, so until I can get those written and edited, I'm gonna wing it!
I'm such a professional!
And if you guys have a facebook, I'd appreciate it if you'd like my page. It's called I'm addicted to drugs and it's called Avenged Sevenfold
The profile picture is all of the guys with their stage names and the death bat that says Avenged Sevenfold
Comments and Subscribers are greatly appreciated!