Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

She'll be safe now

*Zacky's POV*

I got on the bus with Matt and Jimmy after the after party we went to.

Brian and Johnny insisted upon not going, which was perfectly fine with me.

"Uhh, why is Brian and Johnny handcuffed and duct taped?" Matt yelled.

"I don't know" I said and then noticed there was a note on the fridge.

Zacky and the others:

'We have Tyler:she's safe.
Safer than on your bus anyways.
We walked in on Johnny and Brian raping and beating her.
They had her handcuffed and duct taped so she couldn't move.
I think it's best for Tyler to stay with us from now on and you guys just visit.
Don't worry, father to father, I'll protect her.
-Gee'

"THEY FUCKING RAPED HER!" I screamed and charged back to the bunks and started beating the shit out of them both.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH?!" I yelled "DO YOU FEEL ALL BIG AND BAD BECAUSE YOU RAPED AND BEAT A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT'S MY DAUGHTER?!"

"They raped and beat her?" Matt asked, pissed and started helping.

"GUYS!" Jimmy yelled, surprising us all "Let them explain themselves. Don't kill them"

He took the duct tape off of them "Johnny, explain"

Johnny looked down and didn't say anything.

"EXPLAIN!" I roared.

"I-I don't know! I was d-drunk I s-swear! I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, crying.

"Brian" I growled "You have to be the worst. She looked up to you. You were like her second father. She trusted you and so did I. Now explain" I hissed.

"I was pissed! I was really drunk and I swear I didn't mean to man! I'm sorry" He was crying "I know what I did was terrible and I wish I could take it all back" Brian sobbed.

"Well because of you two, I DON'T HAVE MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE!"

"She-She's d-dead?!" Johnny asked, now sobbing.

"No. My Chemical Romance took her because she's not safe around us" I hissed "Cancel the fucking tour. We're going home. That WILL be the last fucking tour and the last fucking album I make with you guys. I'm done. Fuck the band.You're tearing my daughter away from me, so it's over. I quit" I said and looked everyone in the eye and walked into the living room.

**Brian's POV**

I felt like shit.
I know what I did and I feel like fucking dying.
And to make it even worse, Zack just quit the fucking band.

"I'm sorry guys" I cried "I got drunk and fucked up. I had no intentions to hurt her. I'm sorry I messed up your dreams" I said honestly.

"Brian I am not in anyway whatsoever saying that I forgive you, but I know you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing" Jimmy said sadly and walked out.

That crushed me.

I can't stand seeing Jimmy sad. It kills me.

"Me too. I'm sorry" Johnny whispered.

I could tell he was shaken up.

"You guys should be" Matt said and followed Jimmy and Zacky into the living room.

"I'm sorry I got you into this man. It's all my fault" I said to Johnny.

"No, it's mine. I sent the text. If I wouldn't of, it wouldn't of happened" Johnny said.

I nodded and sighed "We deserve to have our band end. We're terrible people and we don't deserve the money or fame or such amazing friends we have now"

***Tyler's POV***

"I. Want. To. Go. Home!" I yelled at the guys.

"You can't go home" Gee said.

"I want to talk to my fucking dad!" I screamed at him and Frankie hugged me.

I pushed him off, not even wanting him at the moment.

Gerard sighed and handed me back my phone, which he had taken away from me.

I grabbed it and called dad.

"Tyler! Sweetie are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" Dad exclaimed.

"Daddy I want you and the guys" I cried "I want Val and Leana and Lacey, hell, I even want Michelle, Brian and Johnny. Please come get me!"

"Where are you?" He asked, sniffling.

"San Antonio, Texas"

"We're there too. Pull over at the Walmart on Linden and wait for us"

"BOB!" I yelled "PULL OVER AT THE WALMART ON LINDEN!"

"Kay!" He yelled back from the front of the bus and pulled in.

I opened the bus door and waited for the guys to show up.

When I saw them, I ran off of the bus and Zacky hugged me, us both crying.

"I love you daddy" I cried

"I love you too and I'm so sorry that happened to you" He cried, it being muffled in my hair.

"Tyler!" Jimmy said and I jumped on him and hugged him

"I love you Uncle Jimmy"

Jimmy smiled widely- I had never called him or told him that before.

"I love you too Sweets"

"Tyler!" Matt said and I laughed, history repeating itself, I jumped on him as well.

"I love you Uncle Matt"

I hadn't called or told him that yet, so he was smiling like the Cheshire cat as well.

"I love you too Ty" He smiled.

"Daddy I wanna go back home with you guys" I whispered to Zacky when we were hugging again.

"You shouldn't, but how about I come on their bus with you?"

I turned and asked Gee and he nodded.

"See you guys" I smiled and kissed Jimmy and Matt's cheeks before getting back on the bus with Zacky.

I was still waddling because it still hurt, so dad popped out some pain killers, gummy kind, and handed them to me.

"Those are Jimmy's favorite kind of pain killers" He chuckled and I smiled, eating them up.

"So, what are you guys gonna do to make sure Tyler's safe?" Gerard asked "I know she's not my daughter, but I'm not letting her go back with you unless she's safe"

"Well, I already screamed and beat Johnny and Brian both, they'll never be coming around her unless she okays it, and I quit the band"

"DAD!" Tyler yelled "NO! Please don't quit please! Please daddy please! The band means so much to me! Everyone would be heartbroken daddy! Please please please don't quit please!" I pleaded and Zacky looked at me.

"I want you to be safe honey" He sighed "But okay, I won't quit"

"Thank you daddy" I smiled and hugged him.

"Well if anything ever gets bad and she needs to get out, call us and we'll drive down to get her" Ray smiled and I smiled back.

"I will. I don't think ANYONE will ever do this again. They've learned their lesson" Dad sighed.

I looked down "Daddy, I don't really forgive them, but I understand and it's okay"

Zacky looked at me and nodded "I understand. Your mom could never stay mad at anyone either"

I giggled "You said that already"

I yawned and stood.

"I'm tired" I announced and went to the bunks, Zacky and Frankie following.

Frankie got in the bunk next to mine and Dad and I got in our own.

"Night daddy" I kissed his cheek

"Night Frankie" I smiled and poked him cause I couldn't reach him to kiss him.

They both said night to each other and me, and we fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE!!!! Comment and Subscribe!
Comments= Faster updates.
I'm not updating again until I get 3 comments xD

http://www.polyvore.com/wwhiis_cpt_14/set?id=43469214
Tyler's outfit.
And also check out my Rev birthday thing for the 9th, it's on my polyvore too