Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Forgiveness

I woke up in my bed and smiled widely, easing myself out of bed and noticing that I didn't have any of my clothes, but Zacky's Iron Maiden shirt, Val's sweat pants, and Val's fuzzy slippers were on my bed, so I could change into those.

I went downstairs after changing and found my dad at the kitchen table, holding his head.

"Daddy?" I asked softly.

"Hey Tyler" He smiled softly.
You could tell he had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"I just got something in the mail" He sighed.

"A bill?" I asked, confused on why he'd be crying over mail.

"No," He chuckled "Something your mother left for you that she wanted your grandparents to give to you"

"What is it?"

Zacky handed me a locket and I opened it, seeing a picture of Gena when she was holding me as a baby and then one of her and Zacky when she had the slightest baby bump, barely noticeable.

"I miss her so much" He cried.

"Daddy" I whimpered, hugging him "It's okay to be sad, everyone is. We all have different ways of grieving. But mom wouldn't want you to be sad and cry over her. Mom would want you to be celebrate her lifetime, not the fact that her lifetime was cut short" I said heartfelt.

Dad stopped crying and he kissed my head "I love you Tyler" He smiled widely "I'm glad you're my daughter. Especially because you're Gena and my daughter"

"I love you too" I smiled "Can we invite the guys over and swim today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll call them now. Feel like a cookout?"

"Angels play tonight!" I exclaimed "So hell yeah!" I said and put the steaks in the fridge to de freeze, seeing as it's almost 5.

Dad started calling the guys and I went upstairs to my room and searched in my closet for a bathing suit, because I didn't take a bathing suit on tour with us.

I found a black bikini and changed into that, sighing as I saw the bruises, pulling a t-shirt and shorts on over it and going downstairs.

"Where's Johnny and Brian?" I asked

"We didn't invite them..." Dad said.

"Well invite them! They're part of the family. Like you said, once in the family, always in the family"

"You forgive them?" Val asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna go running into their arms, but I'm not really mad. Everyone makes mistakes. They were drunk" I smiled as Zacky told them that I wanted them to come over.

After a few minutes, Brian and Johnny came inside, standing awkwardly.

Dad was glaring at them, but I elbowed him and smiled at them before going to the backyard with everyone else to swim.

I took off my shorts and shirt, bruises and a little dry blood noticeable.

Everyone stared at me and I just smiled and got in the pool, standing next to Leana.

Jimmy jumped in and stood with us and started making me laugh my ass off.
He started grinding on Leana, so I went and stood by Johnny and Brian in the corner.

"I'm not mad at you guys" I smiled

"Why not? You should be" Johnny sighed.

"Brian, you're like my dad. Johnny, you're my uncle and I love you guys both. No matter what you do.
We all know what you guys did wasn't right, but I know you didn't mean to and it was a mistake"

"Oh my God, thanks" Brian said and we all three hugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. But I'm bad at coming up with ideas!!!!!
http://www.polyvore.com/what_will_happen_stay_cpt/set?id=43667731
Tyler's outfit
Oh, and Happy 15th Birthday to my friend, Shayley. We love and miss you.
Rest in Peace my friend <3