Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

"Johnny Bravo"

Chapter Five:
"Johnny Bravo"


>>>>

“Thanks for dinner Aunt Tracy and Uncle Rob, it was delicious.” Chloë told her aunt and uncle as everyone was getting up from the table to leave. They had gone to Germany and had a lot of fun. Jonathan had drug her down to dance and Chloë had made sure that Brianna and a few of her other cousins were also humiliated down on the dance floor.

“Yes, thank you for inviting me.” Jonathan said, as he shook hands with Uncle Rob.

“Anytime, it was funny watching Chloë down there dancing. We’ll have to invite you when we go to this one restaurant in downtown Disney. I can’t remember the name of the place, but it’s Irish. We’ll have to get Chloë and Brianna up there to perform for us all.” Uncle Rob told Jonathan and laughed, sending Chloë a wink.

“There is no way you are getting me up on that stage. Besides,” Chloë tried to tell her uncle, “It has been ages since I took classes. I barely remember the simply steps.”

“That is such a lie!” Brianna intruded. “You’re always doing some sort of Irish dance.”

“Yeah, a simple jig.” Chloë said.

“You know more than what you’re letting on.” Brianna told her cousin.

“Shhh, don’t let them know that.” Chloë said, simply joking.

“Go ahead on out.” Uncle Rob said. “I don’t know what the adults are going to do.”

Chloë and Brianna laughed as he rolled his eyes at his wife who was barely moving as she strolled along with her oldest daughter and her brother. They all seemed to be tipsy and everyone knew it was only the beginning.

“Of course, come on Johnny! Let’s see what we can do.” Chloë said to Jonathan as she grabbed a hold of his hand, along with Brianna’s so that they wouldn’t get separated in the crowd.

“Johnny?” he asked, not liking the nickname.

Chloë saw the look of distaste on his face before making her own. “Yeah, I didn’t like it either but I thought I’d try and give it a go.” She told her friend.

“I kinda like it.” Brianna said, pulling Chloë and Jonathan along behind her.

“No.” Chloë told her cousin. Knowing that Brianna would then start to call Jonathan ‘Johnny’ all the time. “It reminds me of Johnny Bravo…and you are no Johnny Bravo.”

She started to laugh uncontrollably and Brianna agreed with her, joining in laughing. Just then it started to rain and lightning shot across the sky.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Brianna murmured under her breath. “Chloë are you-” Brianna turned around to see Chloë looking everywhere around her, fear clear on her face.

“I don’t like thunderstorms.” Chloë simply said as a loud clap of thunder sounded. She jumped from the sudden noise and tightened her hold on both Jonathan and Brianna’s hand as she continued to look around her.

“We need to get her back to the hotel as fast as we can or this isn’t going to turn out very pretty.” Brianna told Jonathan as they both quickened their paces to beat the crowd and get Chloë safely tucked inside their suite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking such a super long time to update it and I'm super sorry that it's also very short. But I didn't want to continue on because I didn't want to add in pointless stuff. Anyways, you'll soon find out why Chloë is so scared of thunderstorms.

Sorry for making you wait for ages!