Status: Still Writing

Anything can Happen in Disney World

"Mrs. Toews"

[c]Chapter Six:
"I See You[/c]

Brianna and Jonathan had rushed Chloë back to the hotel just before the storm really started to get rough. Chloë quickly changed into a pair of ripped jean shorts and a white, laced tank top. She flew down the stairs to see that Jonathan was about to leave.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I thought I should go to my room and hang out with the guys.” He told her, as he looked at her new choice of clothing.

“Oh, okay.” Was all she said. “Tell them I said hey, will ya?”

“Sure. I’ll see you around Cee.” Jonathan told Chloë as he walked out of the suite, but right before he closed the door he turned back around. “You want to come hang out with me and the guys? We can rent some movies, order some food service or whatever.” He offered. Chloë smiled and joined his side after slipping on a pair of flip flops.

“I would love to, if you don’t mind.” She said and followed him outside and to his room.

A loud crash of thunder could be heard from inside the hotel and Chloë visibly jumped out of her skin.

“So you’re scared of thunder storms?” Jonathan asked, as he paid special attention to the girl beside him. Instead of replying, she simply nodded her head. Jonathan quickly pulled her into his side. “There’s nothing to be scared of Cee, just a bit of noise and some bright light.”

“It isn’t necessarily the storm.” Chloë tried to tell him, as she buried her head into Jonathan’s side as another clap of thunder could be heard. “It’s the memories that come with it.”

“Oh.” Was all he left it at, thinking she would tell him when she wanted to. Soon enough they had arrived at Jonathan’s hotel room and when they opened the door the whole place was pitch black.
“I don’t think any of the guys are here.” Jonathan told Chloë, even though he figured she was already thinking the same thing.

“Maybe they’re in their rooms?” she asked and even he knew that she was only just saying that.
Jonathan shrugged his shoulders and turned on a light that made visible the couch, television and some of the kitchen.

“Do you want anything to drink or eat?” Jonathan offered the brunette as she went to sit on the couch.

“No, I think I’m good.” She told him, as she grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped herself in it.

“You could?” he asked.

“A bit, it’s always freezing in this hotel.” She told him.

“Here, let me go up and get a sweatshirt for you.” He said as he grabbed a bottle of water and headed up the stairs.

“You really don’t have to.” Chloë told him, as she watched him on the steps.

“It’s cool, I’m going to change anyways.” He told her as he looked back at her to see that she was now sprawled out on the couch. He simply shook his head and laughed at her as he bounded up the rest of the steps into the messy room he was sharing with Kane. He took off his jeans and put on a pair of black mesh shorts and a plain red t-shirt. Without thinking he grabbed a Blackhawks’ sweatshirt and came back down the stairs, throwing his sweatshirt at Chloë.

“Ice hockey, eh?” she asked him after she had put it on.

“You like it?” he asked, without thinking.

“Love it, favorite sport out there.” She told him, then he heard her gasp. “It all makes sense now.”

Jonathan turned to look at her and saw that she was now sitting up straight with her legs criss-crossed in front of her. Then he realized exactly what it was that she had realized.

“Please don’t freak out.” Was all he managed to get out.

“Tazer, of course! How could I be so dumb? And Kane and why am I such an idiot?” Chloë asked herself as she continued to mutter under her breathe.

“You aren’t mad?” he asked. “Or completely fangirling?”

Chloë simply laughed at him. “Why would I? I just can’t believe it took me this long to figure it all out. No wonder why you looked so familiar. You would think that, knowing me, I would have recognized you right off the bat.”

“Wait, so you aren’t going to jump me or anything?” Jonathan asked, he never really had this sort of reaction before.

“Jump you?” she laughed. “I mean if that’s what you want…” the look on Jonathan’s face only made her laugh harder. “No, I’m not going to jump you or fangirl or whatever it is that you normal get from people when they find out who you are.”

“Seriously?” he asked, still looking at her.

“I mean, I might take some dirty towels or something and sell them on Ebay for some big bucks.” She joked, as she waved her hand, brushing off his comment. “Of course I won’t actually do that and I’m not going to flip out. You’re just a normal person.” By the way Chloë had just trailed off, Jonathan knew she wanted something from him.

“What do you want from me?” he asked, sighing.

“Oh come here you!” Chloë told him, opening up her arms.

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her.

“I’m just going to give you a hug.” She told him, her arms still wide open. Jonathan got up from the chair he was sitting on and gave Chloë a hug.

“Want to introduce me to Green maybe?” Chloë laughed, while she was still embracing Jonathan.

“Ha, I don’t think so.” He told her as he sat down beside her.

“Awe, come on! Why not?” she whined.

“He’s a major player.”

“Aren’t all hockey players major players?” Chloë asked him, as she pulled her long hair up into a bun on top of her head.

“Not all of us.” He informed her.

“Touché. I shall keep that in mind.”

“You want to date a hockey player?” he asked her.

“It’s my dream.” She laughed, “But seriously, I would love to marry a hockey player… only for the right reasons of course.”

“Then marry me.”

“So soon? But- yes!” Chloë joked back with Jonathan who turned on the T.V.

“What do you want to watch Mrs. Toews?” he joked along with her.

“Pick a movie! Any movie!” she told him, but then another loud clap of thunder sounded and before Jonathan knew what was going on, Chloë was in his lap, her face buried in his chest and straddling him.

“How about a classic Disney movie?” he asked, as he carefully turned her around so that she was still in his lap, but could see the television.

“Sounds great and I’m sorry, I can sit down on the couch.”

“I don’t mind this arrangement- honestly.” Jonathan smirked as Chloë blushed a bright shade of red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you like the new chapter, this one is a lot longer than the last and I didn't want Chloë finding out so soon about Jonathan being the Jonathan Toews, but I wanted it to happen soon and this seemed like a good time.

Please let me know what you think.
Kathleen xx