A Cursed Girl

Passing notes

I was at my locker getting my stuff for History and talking to Erin when someone started to tickle my sides making me yelp in surprise. I turned around to see Seth standing there.

"Hey" I said when he stopped tickling me.

"Hey, the bell is about to ring but i wanted to wish you good luck in History" Seth told me which made me frown.

"I already hate history and i don't know how this will turn out" I said then noticed that we should get to class.

"Thanks for the luck now go to class" I said running to my class. When i walked in everyone was talking and the teacher was on the computer. I went to my seat and next to me was Erik Nite.

"Hi" i said.

"Hi, I'm Erik" he said back.

"I'm Victoria" i said then turned back to the teacher who had started teaching. When I looked down a little piece of paper was on my desk. I opened it and it said:

I know that you know.
-Erik

Crap! I thought which wasn't helping

What do I know?
~Tori

What I am and don't play dumb.
-Erik

I don't know what your talking about.
~Tori

Your thoughts say differently
-Erik


After I read that I put up the mind shield thingy, whatever you call it.

Why and how do you do that?
-Erik

Because I can and that is non of your business.
~Tori

How did you find out that my family are vampires?
-Erik

1. Your not the first ones I've met
2. Its kinda obvious to people who know how to spot them
3. You just admitted it
~Tori

Don't tell anyone
-Erik


I laughed quietly at what he wrote.

Too late, hee-hee
~Tori

What!!
-Erik

I told my best friend, please don't kill him, he wont tell a soul.
~Tori


After wrote that the teacher partnered us up to do something, I don't know what it is I wasn't paying attention. Right when we finished the bell rang and i got up and left the room with Erik right behind me. At the door we went separate ways, hes probably telling his sister what i said. I put my stuff in my locker, grabbed my bag and walked out to the parking lot. It was raining again, which made me smile, rain is awesome.

"Hey Tori" someone said from behind me but I recognized his voice.

"Hey Seth" I said as I turned around.

"Um, Tori?" Seth said, he looked worried.

"What?" I said.

"Non of the rain is touching you" he whispered.

"What!?!" I shouted a little louder then i meant to. I looked down at myself. He was right, non of the rain was touching me, it just went around me, which people might notice since everyone else was already drenched.

"Crap" I said then ran to my car hoping no one noticed what just happened.(what would they think if they did?) When i got to my car I unlocked it as fast as i could and hopped in. What surprised me was that Seth got in the passenger side.

"Can I have a ride? My car is in the shop, some dude hit me. " He asked me as i started the car.

"Ya, sure" I said about to pull out but someone knocked on my window, it was Erik, of course.

I rolled my window down "what do you want Erik?" I asked.

"I need to talk yo you" he said.

"OK, talk" he looked irritated which made me smile.

"not here, can you follow me to my house so my family and I can talk to you?"

"sure" I turned to Seth "want to come?" i asked him.

"why not" he said and I turned back to Erik.

"follow me" he stated simply and walked away.

I watched as he got in his car and drove away, then he stopped at the line that had formed to get out. I looked over at Seth.

"this should be fun, don't you think?" i said.

I pulled up behind Erik, Seth just laughed. We were going to be in a room full of vampires........again and last time didn't turn out so well. Seth and I were fine afterward except for the two inch scar right below my shoulder blade. Anyways Erik was speeding down a street I don't know the name of and I was right behind him.

We finally ended up at a house. It was nothing special just a normal light blue house that looked like all the other houses in the neighborhood. I don't know what I was expecting, an amazing three maybe four story house with extragegant details and decorations. the house was small and homy but not what you would expect. I parked my car which turned off the Eminem song that was playing, Seth and I had been singing loudly and off key the whole way here. Then we got out and walked up the front porch with Erik leading the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short
I will update very soon with a nice long chapter if people comment and subscribe
:]
oh, I have a new contest, please check it out!(its a phobia contest)

IMPORTANT WARNING: I am giving all my stories to my friend TO_INFINITY and I'm permanently longing off.