Talking Over a Brick Wall

Moved

"Elizabeth!!!!!" My mother yelled

I sighed and lifted the last of my stuff into the air with my startling sapphire eyes. I jogged down the stairs and took one last look into the mirror and smiled. I loved my look, it always drew attention to my self. I had long golden wavy hair and bright blue eyes, I am tall and very skinny. I looked away and sent my bags to the car.

I walked and jumped into our huge car, I waved goodbye to our old house and lay back in my seat. I can't wait to begin my power training and do my family proud. I have never really had friends because they all think I am some sort of freak. Oh well.

My family are a very special one in the world, every other daughter born into the Greene family has powers and it is up to us to destroy humans one enemy, Faeries. Yes there supposed to be twinkly and sparkly but that is not true, they are evil and scheming and try to murder us when possible. They feed on the energy inside us.

So I have to start my training to fight against them, fight for what's right! Iron protects us but the new ones are becoming immune, and that could be fatal. A few hours later we arrive at our new home.

It's big and old. But stunning, it has acres of land and our neighbours are miles away! what heaven! I run in side making all my possessions float behind me, my special power is telekinesis so it is very easy to do this.

I look around the house for a bedroom i want, i climb to the top of the house and look. I then find the perfect one for me. It has windows all across one wall, and a big bed on a platform there is a walk in wardrobe and bathroom. I love it. I take a closer view of the garden and admire its beauty, the trees stretch for miles, the branches swaying slowly in the calm breeze.

The grass is thick and long, it's elegant green complimenting the vibrant colours of the flowers. I stretch on my tiptoes and can see a corner, by a brick wall. I grab my binoculars and take a closer look, there's a swing and it on looks the neighbours land. I dump my stuff and run to get a better look.

The long and soft grass reaches up and tickles my knees. My long golden side fringe sweeps over my eyes protecting them from the dazzling sun that's sparkling like a ball of fire in a pool of light blue. Not a cloud in sight to ruin the sky.

I run for ages not pausing to stop and stare at the beauty I could spend hours admiring, but Ikeep running still laughing at the touch of the grass on my fingers that sends tingles up my arm.

The wall is in sight now and I try to run faster, I finally reach it and smile. The swing is covered in ivy but can still be used, it is all very old and beautiful. I run my fingers down the ivy and breathe in the sent of flowers.

I stand on the swing and begin to swing back and forward, soon enough I'm swinging so high I can see over the top, I spot a person looking at me. There eyes a startling green. As I come to the wall again I look and I get a better view he has black hair, but is tanned and muscular, but not in a buff way. He doesn't stand out.

He looks at me for a while and when I swing forward again, his face disappeared. How strange, I jump off and begin the walk to my new home. I look down at my crystal white dress that hasn't been harmed and touch its silky material.

When I finally arrive back I begin the task of making my room, more mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter, not sure of it yet
Comments? Subscribe?

Much Love
Black Rose'97

Please also read my other stories and poems :P