Talking Over a Brick Wall

Luke, Luke stone.

Once i had finished my room and unpacked all my belongings i explored the new house. It was big and old fashioned with big beams stretching across the house. It was that big that there wer 5 living rooms 7 bathrooms 10 bedrooms an indoor gym (that bit was modern) and 4 kitchens and 3 breakfast areas and 2 bars! Even though the hows is memorable the boy from over the fence kept popping into my mind.

Once no body needed any help I ran all the way to the wall once more, my dress flying behind me in waves of pearl white silk. The grass didnt have time to touch me as I was running too fast and left every blade dancing violently in the breeze i left behind. One i got to the swing, i searched the wall to see if any bricks had become loose so i could pull them out, but they were all secure.

I climbed onto the swing and peeped over the top.

"Looking for someone?" a smooth voice asked, i squealed and fell, he caught me.
"Where did you come from???" It was the boy from earlier
"The tree, seems we were looking for each other" he smiled " I saw you earlier, your dress is very beautiful"
"I was only curios, thank you very much" I said gazing at his beauty close up he looked like a Greek god! His eyes were memorizing
"So, your name?" He said as he climbed back to the tree
"Elizabeth Greene, yours?"
"Very queenly name, mines Luke, Luke Stone."
I laughed, he reached down a hand and pulled me up next to him.
"So, how old are you?" he asked
"16, you?"
laughing "17"
"What's so funny?"
"The fact that I think about age"
"what do you mean???"
"Sorry to cut our first meeting short, but I must go" leaning forward he whispered in my ear "But I am sure we will meet again." His cool breath tickled my ear, up close he smelt of herbs and spices.

Before I could say anything, he had gone, and the only sound was the trees whispering, laughing, sighing. I jumped down, and brushed the dirt of my dress. I sat onto the swing and begin to push my self, forward, back.

All I could think of was my short encounter, with Luke. For hours I swung feeling the breeze swishing my golden locks behind me, and remembering his herb scent. After I took a long walk back after enjoying the sunshine rays on my back that is making my hair sparkle and glisten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha Ha Thank-you Lauren for the comment!

The first chapter didn't really get many readers, but I hope to have more now

Comments please!! and subscribe, will be much appreciated!

Black Rose'97