Status: Chapter two is finally out! I hope my silent readers will let me know what they think somewhere along posting? Well, I'm about to find out. Have fun reading!

Broken - Winged Lovers

She's young, but wounded.
Melanie is not your ordinary 18-year-old girl. She lives in a world where one part of the creatures from heaven aren't as holy and kindhearted as humans think. Mel knows best how cruel the rulers of the night sky really are. Sworn to take revenge on those who took everything away from her, she hid in the shadows until she was strong enough to bring her plan into action - only that it had gone terribly wrong.

The only good thing about it: Melanie had lost a sister, now she's got her back.
And both are back to living in the shadows, hiding from the beasts wanting to kill them. But can a life like this go on forever?

Melanie decides yes - but forever ends now. Or so she thinks. The truth is one certain creature that's different from her enemies fulfilled her greatest fear - without knowing it.

When they first meet, she doesn’t know he’s the one that made her come to the wrong conclusion. Is he really as bad and dangerous as she thinks? But most of all: Who is he really?
  1. Prologue
    ~Life - what is it?~
  2. Chapter 1
    ~Never looking back~
  3. Chapter 2
    ~The wrong conclusion~