The hardest part of this is leaving you.

Look dead, Moon light.

" No I know that I can't make you stay, but-"

" H-Hello " I mumbled into the phone
" Mikey, where the fuck are you ? You're supposed to be here in two minuets " The person on the other end was yelling
" Hello, who is this ? "
" Dude, It's me Gerard. Now get your ass down here before I kick it. "
" Wait, Gerard. Wait was that today ? Oh my god no, I overslept. "
" No shit Sherlock " Gerard said sarcastically
" oh my god, okay Gerard. Don't panic, I'll be there in about 30 minuets. "
" You better. We all know what happens when I get angry. "
" Okay, bye. "
" Bye."

I hung up. I couldn't believe it. How did I oversleep ? how did I not hear the alarm ? What made me stay up so late ?
I tried to figure out as I walked into my walk in closet to pick up some clothes and a pair of jeans.

I then went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I tried to fix my hair a little so that it wouldn't be boring. I had to look fresh and clean or in other words good cause I was going for shopping.

I really didn't like the idea of shopping but i had promised Gerard to help him out and who knows. Maybe this was going to be the day that I found someone to call my own.

I went down to the kitchen to toast some bread. There was no time for me to shower so I got this x-men deodorant that I really loved and put it on.

I was about to eat when my phone rang once again. I picked it up and looked at the called ID, It was Gerard. What could it be now ?

" Hey Gee. What is it now ? "
" Mikey. He yelled. Where are you now ? you're supposed to be here in fifteen minuets "
" Gerard, calm your tits for Gods sake. I'll be there okay. I promised and I always keep my promises. "
" Yeah I know that. I'm sorry about all this I just, It's my first and maybe last time to get married and I just want everything to be perfect."
" Okay, I understand. I'll be there soon okay. Just relax and leave me alone to eat my toasted bread in peace please."
" ooh, yummy. And sorry again for making you do all this. "
" It's okay Gee, Don't worry about it. Besides you're going to help me with my wedding. "
" I am ? "
" yes you are. Goodbye for now."
" bye. "

I hung up once again . I picked up some toast from my plate and took a bite of it. It was a little more crunchy cause it had gotten a little cold during the phone call . I wouldn't dare to warm it again. The last time I did the starter burning and I wouldn't want that to happen again.

I made a few more toast before I cleaned up, got my car keys and left for the mall after closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is one of my first fan fictions ( 4Th )
I didn't really know what to write about..
Reason why I chose Mikey was that I have an obsession with him and I thought that he could get his own story..
Hope you like it tho :)