The hardest part of this is leaving you.

The Sleep Over Day 1 ( Part 1# )

" Hey Mikes what's "
" Hey Gee, nothing. I'm just watching marathons of CSI, how bout you ? "
" Nothing much.. okay listen Mikes could you o me a favor ?"
" oh Gee " I said sighting
" No-No-No you're going to like this one "
" Okay, spit it. "
" You know that this is the last two days for me and Frankie, right " Gerard asked
" Yes "
" well so I was wondering " He stopped
" what Gerard ? "
" So I was wondering if Pedicone could hang out at your house for the next two days ? "
I was speechless. Gerard was asking me if Pedicone, My crush to stay over at my house for the next two days.
" Hello Mikey you there or ? "
" Yeah-Yeah sure why not " I said trying to sound all cool but the truth was. I wasn't cool with it. I was over all the fucking edges with it.I couldn't breathe.
" Great thank you so much Mikey. " Gerard said " I could jump trough the phone and give you a hug right now but technology don't allow me to it " Gerard said making me laugh a little.
" it's okay. I'll get my hug some other time. " I said " so when will they be here ? " I asked.
" in about twenty minuets "

What ? twenty what ? My house looked like a mess. There was no way that I was going to finish. And not to mention that I had to take a bath and make food.
No other man than Superman could do that. And I wasn't Superman, I was Mikey Way, The awkward kneed and gay bastard.

" oh okay Gee. See you late "
" thank you so much Mikey for doing this. You're the best brother in the world. bye "
" No problem. By Gee " Were the finale words I said before hanging up and throwing my phone on the floor trying to figure out where to start and where this was going to end.

I started on the living room since I knew that we would be sitting there for the next couple of hours. I went a little around the house realizing that it wasn't so messy.
I went up to my room, Picked up some clothes and his the shower.

By the time that I came out the doorbell rang.
I had put on some clothes but still didn't have time to fix my hair.
" well well, you'll get dry by yourself " I said to myself wile getting out of the room

I checked myself out in the mirror a couple more times before finally going downstairs and answering the door.
I took a deep breath, grabbed the door handle and opened.

" H-hey " I nervously.
" Hey Mikey " Pedicone answered.
God he was so hot today.
He had put some hair gel into his not-too-long-but-not-too-short hair so that it was standing up on in the back and the front was lying down. It was so pretty.
And was that eyeliner that I was seeing around his chocolate brown eyes ?
All I knew was that he looked pretty good.

" Hi " I said once again admiring his beautiful face.
" Uh Hi once again.. Can I enter now ? " He asked.
" Yeah " I was still admiring him " Oh-y-yeah " I said giving him some space
" thanks" He said entering "

" whoa, pretty house you've got here " Pedicone said looking around " and to think that you live all by yourself "
" Well not completely by my self " I rejected " I do have Butter, my chihuahua " I answered.
" right, you're right "

After putting his bags up in my room and showing him around we went to the living room. Well he went to the living room, I went to the to make some food.
I was going to make pizza. I didn't know if he liked pizza or not but it was worth a try.

" Hey Mikey, what are you making ? " Pedicone said entering the kitchen.
" Oh hi Mike , um can I call you Mike ? " I asked,
He nodded softly
" Um I'm making Pizza, home made pizza " I answered
He smiled

" oh that looks hard, do you need some help ? "Mike asked.
" yeah, sure. Could you cut the tomatoes ? " I asked
" right away boss " He answered making me laugh a little.
He went over to the sing, washed his hands and started working.

I really didn't really need any help, I had everything under control. Well as long as I had the cook book in front of me. And he did offer to help so why not.

" Hey Mikey, taste this " Mike said giving me a spoon with some spices and stuff lie that on it.
" mm, what's that ? " I asked
" It's a secret. my secret pizza ingredient " He answered making me chuckle.

The pizza was in the oven and the timer was set.
Now me and Mike were chilling on the couch wile he was flicking channels with him on the one side of the sofa and me on the other.

Mike would go to an interesting channel then he would go to the next which was showing pretty boring shows.
I would normally say " Hey, why did you change. it was interesting "
He would normally answer " well it you wanna watch it then come closer. I can't watch shows like that without company "
I giggled at first and moved closer and closer until we were sitting right next to each other.

" I thought that you were hitting on me for a minuet there " I said
" and would you mind if I did ? " He asked.
" No.. No I wouldn't " I answered
" well good for you. I was actually hitting on you "
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I didn't have time to finish this chapter.
It'll be finished tomorrow.