Go Big or Go Home

1-1

I must have spent an entire fifteen minutes staring into that mirror, knowing that when I left the bathroom this body would become utterly exposed to a man for the first time. Who would it be? I didn't have a mere idea. It could have been someone completely revolting and he still would have been entitled to me. Then again, I like to think on the bright side of things. It was very possible that the suitor awaiting me would be the seemingly fictional man of my dreams, the one that would make me feel like I needed nothing but him.... for an hour, at least. Naturally he would have to feel similar towards me. My stomach was churning and the fluorescent lights beaming downwards were becoming uncomfortable. The only way out was into that bedroom... but if I went out there, I would walk right into the nude embrace of a stranger. I was preparing for a grand swan-dive, straight into a pool of varying possibilities .

How did I get caught up in this mess? Apparently I had been eager at one point...

My thoughts were orbiting around what felt like nothing, because my brain had no means of functioning by that degree of intoxication. It was some unfamiliar spirit controlling my body; Thats all I was. I had found a fifth of Canadian mist stray among flocks and flocks of people and held that as this nights largest achievement. To the right of me stood tall, majestically, a beautiful hookah packed generously with sticky nuggets of orange and green kush. It smoldered as I inhaled, my lips hugging the nozzle of one of many green hoses strewn from the hookah's sultry body. My thoughts felt like they were swimming in my head instead of running through it. As a matter of fact, it was almost like I felt my thoughts instead of thought them, if that makes sense. I was feeling fantastic.

What was this? My average Friday for the past three years. However, it would be my last considering I would leave for Rwanda the next week. I was traveling there to serve with the Peace Corps full-time for the next two years. It had been a few years since the genocide but Rwanda was still in poor condition, weakened from such devastation but it had never been in exemplary shape anyways. I had spent my entire life trapped in a shallow, cold, cultureless Michigan town. My only therapy was alcohol and cannabis, a therapy which I exercised quite excessively for my last few miserable years. I figured nothing could get better than what I had been doing in this town so I would occupy my last Friday there with nothing out of the ordinary, but fantastic all the same. It wasn't a party for me but it was better than any party I could have had anyways. It was at a very modern, sophisticated party house in Kalamazoo, with a more prestigious yet equally wild group of people not to be found in my home town. K-zoo wasn't where I lived, but a very frequent character in my wildest weekends. It was the nearest city to me and partied enough for two counties. I would have to pass a physical and drug test monthly for the next two years so this would be my last huge chance to "expand my mind". Sombering, but I was taking a more pure and cleansing path. I would spend my time aiding others rather than catering to my own indulgent mind.

I had been checking out a guy that I knew named Brady for the entire night, hoping that maybe my last Friday here would be the night he finally showed interest in me. No such luck. He left with a slut mid-hit. My best friends Gina and Chelsea could tell I was disappointed and weren't having that. They wanted to give me a good time before I left.

Gina and Chelsea were always more normal than I was, which is completely fine by me. But their fortè was always romancing the male population and mine was to party, hard. We let it stay that way happily. I was with the guys during the party and they were after.

"Hannah," Gina said as I exhaled an endless cloud of smoke. I swiveled my eyes in her direction to communicate. "Brady is nothing, don't let him get you down! There are so many way better guys here that are actually interested in you. You're hot!"

I chuckled, trying to focus on the trip enveloping me. But I'd have to respond to her bullshit eventually...

"Thanks G. You're a good friend..." I murmured, not amused yet not distressed by her bullshit. I was frankly trying my hardest not to care that I hadn't been laid in months.

"You're leaving for fucking Africa in a week!" she continued, clearly caught up on something. "You gotta get laid, girl. Let us find you one last hoorah.. "

"Hell yeah," Chelsea agreed. "You wont have to do shit. We'll find you somethin' all sorts of sexy. You just go... sober up in a spare bedroom. We'll send him in when we find him. It'll be perfect... we wouldn't allow your last Friday in the States to be anything less."

My first thought was fine, that their plan was much too trashy. But all of a sudden sex clouded my mind and it was all I could think of. It had been so long, and I had ever gotten so little. The booze and weed only fueled my dirty desires. Without thought my body found a spare room, its only fuel being intoxication.


Breaking the placid silence of the bathroom, I heard movement through the door where the bedroom was. I quickly sobered up but I had gone too far to back out. Like my friends always said, Go big or go home...

I had taken a quick shower in the time I had to wait for him to wash the party smell off of me and wore only a towel, my hair still damp and leaving beads of water to roam my skin.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom quickly. The bedroom was nice, furnished with earthy colors and dimly lit, and the bed was large but managed to hide in a corner's shadows. Frankly, the bedroom was the last thing on my mind when I saw the man leaning against the wall. Gina and Chelsea had done their job more than well; I had never been so grateful to them, actually.

He wasn't exactly my type because I had never had good luck with guys like him. They were so gorgeous that they treated my kind like we were disposable garbage. I had a small glimmer of hope that this time would be different. He appeared to be in his late twenties while I was in my late teens, but 19 was very legal and believe it or not, mature guys didn't repulse me. He had a dark, sultry air to him, his complexion naturally dark probably thanks to his nationality, and his face was dusted with a 2 AM party shadow that made him seem sophisticated rather than bum-like. His hair was jet-black and very full, just long enough to wave gracefully on the top of his head and drop down a little to his brow. Classy, like... Bruce Wayne. I couldn't have paid two glances to his attire but it supported his mysterious, powerful and ardent feel.

"Oh..." He cleared his throat, seeming very shocked to see me but handled it very smoothly. His smooth, deep voice drove me crazy immediately. I was incredibly nervous-- I had never been with such a man.

But hey, go big or go home.

"I was just...--"

His mesmerizing voice was hushed when I dropped my towel. My body was always an issue with me and I had just gotten it under control enough to sport it confidently. It was the first time I had showed my new, improved physique so generously but he seemed to appreciate my fortunate curves as he let his eyes slip. Thank goodness he was the type of man who could appreciate curves because I still had plenty.

"Oh...hello." he spoke briefly and his succulent, dark lips pulled to the left into an irresistible side-smirk.

Lets just say, if the shower didn't get me wet he certainly did. I remained sickeningly nervous yet incredibly ready.

Go big or go home, Hannah....

My feet hastily led me to where he stood. There wasn't a split second before my hands pulled his face into mine and he responded by pressing his lips, still pulled into a smirk, against mine. Feeling his stubble against my face made me aware that I was lost in the lust of a real man, finally. And his strong arms constricting around my waste made me feel like a woman should. His smell was deep, spicy and dark. It made my hormones run feral.

With his arm around my waste he lifted me to the tips of my toes so I could be tall enough to deepen the kiss, and he led me backwards until he could lay me on my back in the heavy shadows of the bed. Our bodies seemed to fit together like the pieces of a puzzle as he laid on top of me and lightly explored my chest with his lips. I was already feeling the urge to moan but suppressed it for the time being.

His body was receding downward with each kiss and I grabbed the hem of his shirt so he slipped right out of it by the time his lips found my belly button. He planted his knees between my legs which had long been spread and leaned up, revealing the body in store for me. Damn, this really was perfect. I had never been so eager and so satisfied at the same time. The deep light illuminating scarce parts of the room found his torso and made his deep tan skin luster like gold as it rippled over his subtle abs and firm pecks. His arms worked at removing his pants while I eagerly watched. And hot damn, I didn't think it was possible. His package somehow managed to be just as flawless as his pecks. It was just one of those penises that actually looked good, desirable, and wasn't cock-blocked by a mess under it. He was perfectly hung.

And I wanted him back on top of me ASAP. Application of the required condom was hasty since I was doing it. His dick became even harder as I ran my hand along it. Good, he was just as ready. I hooked my hand around the scruffy back of his neck and pulled us back together. The head of his penis slid into me with one slow thrust and worked my walls like a masseuse. My back arched enough for him to slide his right hand under my ass and roam my skin, from my lower back to the front of my lower thigh and back to my hip and down again to the most sensitive areas between my legs. He played my body like an instrument, and instrument that he was more than familiar with. We went like that for a good thirty minutes and I came, hard. Its a good thing I didn't know his name because I would have screamed it to the world once he had found that perfect pace of dipping. I moaned throughout my entire orgasm but he held off until I finished and that was a special quality in a partner for me. Fully pleased, I put my hands on the broad planes of his chest and rolled him over onto his back so I was strattling him. His strong hands held me around the hips making sure our areas didn't part. I had never rode a guy before, due to very low confidence, but his massive sex appeal made me so confident that I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. When he came, my body was bent down and my head laid on his chest. My hips had achieved a calm rhythm that he seemed to favor, and his hands tightly gripped my ass making the pleasure greater. He came with one brief moan and I became still, peering down to him as he peered up to me. His eyes were beautiful, the deepest, richest shade of brown that sparkled with everything wonderful. This was by far the most incredible night I had ever had. Two strangers had never shared such a passion or connection, and no stranger so gorgeous and masculine had ever showed such a desire for me. How we magically knew how to treat one anothers body's to bring us to flawless orgasm is beyond me.

I rolled onto my back next to him and he leaned over me, his hand backwards as it stroked my face.

"Who are you?" he whispered and it suddenly occurred to me why he had seemed so shocked earlier. This man was not the one that my friends had found for me... so I had just snagged a prince on my own. It was by far my most epic achievement, leaving me flabbergasted. The sound of my cell phone ringing somehow drew me from under him and into the bathroom. It was Chelsea so I answered it.

"Dude!" was the first thing she said. "We found the perfect guy, but this place is a mansion... we can't find you."

"That's okay," I grinned to myself. "Someone else did."

A familiar pair of arms snaked around me from behind and I felt his eagerness on my back. The butterflies swarming my tummy told Chelsea goodbye and I set my phone down, ready for round two. Go big or go home, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not gonna lie, his character was based solely off of Billy Zane, cuz, well... he was fucking gorgeous! And the girl was me, except 19 and more desirable. lol. This was definitely one of those cheesy-perfect stories, but they're fun to write!