Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Sneaking Out.

What intended to be a good night's rest was slowly taken away by the sound of sharp noises coming from somewhere in my room. I sat up in my bed and rubbed at my eyes. Looking around, I tried to decipher what was making the strange noise. The noise sound light, but annoying at the same time. I couldn't come up with an idea of what it could be. Getting up from my bed, I turned the little lamp on my side table on and looked around my room to try to find the thing.

This time, the noise was louder. And it pinged off to my right. I turned my head sharply and walked near my window. I heard it again and this time is was clearly hitting off my window. Scared, I ran back to my bed and grabbed a shoe that was near it. I walked slowly back to the window and peaked out the shades. Looking out, it was still dark. The sky was black, spotted with white stars that glittered sometimes. I looked down at the ground and searched around. I then opened the window up, letting in the cool Pittsburgh air.

" Pssst!"

My shot back down and saw a large figure standing below my window. I dropped the shoe I held in my hand and rolled my eyes. I then shut my window back and grabbed a pair of socks and shoes and slipped them on. Creeping down the stairs slowly, I made it out my door and locked it shut. I walked around the corner of the apartment and saw the figure. His long hair was pushed behind his ears like normal and a beanie was covering the top of his head. He was wearing a pair of mesh shorts and a tee with a hoodie over it.

" What are you doing here, Kris?" I whispered at him. He wore a light smirk on his face and his eyes sparkled. I rolled my eyes at him and punched him lightly on the shoulder. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, pulling my down the side walk.

" You know, sneaking you out? Like I said." I scoffed at him and hip checked him lightly.

" Oh yeah. Sneaking me out at," I checked my phone, " three in the morning is the best way to go." He laughed at me and pulled at my arm harder so I could keep up.

We didn't really say much during our walk. I was familiar with the sights, but a little bit further I had no idea where he was taking me.

" Kris... where are we going?" I asked him. He looked down at me and my stomach leaped. His large eyes were bright and staring down into mine. His hand seemed to get warmer and passing each minute it felt that our hands fit perfectly.

" It's a secret." He said to me, still staring. I blushed slightly at the intensity of his stare and looked away from his gorgeous face. We walked a bit more and came across a small ice cream shop. It was cute. The shop was a light blue and white color, and had little posters of ice cream with smiley faces on them. There were benches placed around the shop since the shop wasnt a sit in. We walked up to the counter and older man in his sixties.

" What can I get for the couple?" he asked with a large smile on his face. I blushed at his choice of words and looked down at my shoes. Kris's hand bumped into my waiste and pulled me closer into him. I buried my head into his side while Kris ordered for us. His hand slipped from mine and wrapped around my waste, resting slightly above my butt. My whole body heated up from his touch and I nearly died right then and there. The man gave us our ice cream cones and change. We found a bench and sat down, Kris on my right.

" You're picking up all the little stones that are piled up below my window." I told him. He chuckled at me and continued eating his ice cream.

" I don't think you'd mind me cleaning around you?" he asked me in a flirty manner. I blushed at his words and ignored him. He laughed again while we finished our ice cream. We sat there and talked for a few, just relaxing. The roads were cleared and the air was nice for the time being.

" Holy cow, I need to get home. It's already five, Kris." He nodded his head and grabbed my hand again. I contained a grin from erupting on my face from the cute contact with him. Walking back home was just as quiet as going to the ice cream shop. It was a nice comfort. Approaching my house, we ventured to my back yard were I could get in through the back easier. We stopped by the door and faced each other.

" So, I hope snatching you up at foor in the morning was a good thing, eh?" He asked me with a grin on his face.

" It was three!" I countered back at him with a giggle. He laughed.

" Fine, three in the morning. But?" he asked again. He was staring again. I don't know if I could handle this anymore.

" But, it was amazing. Thank you, Kris." I bit my bottom lip while he stared at me. And before I knew it, his lips were on mine. And you know what? I liked that a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh. It's been too long. I've been crammed with so much my senior year. I hate it. I have ACTs tomorrow and I'm more nervous than Perry losing his cover to Phineaus and Ferb.... oh.

Well I hope that this is good. My regular computer that I use caught, yet, another virus. Guys, I'm telling you, if your internet accessors (Chrome, Explorer, etc.) turns into 22Find, get help immediately. Its a virus that literraly hides itself so good, that a scan or a protecter cant get it. I learned this a few weeks ago. :(

But enough of my whining. Thank you for reading this. I love you.
Stay beautiful,
xoxox