Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Thank You, Giant Overweight Pixie.

Going to practice with the guys have been going on for about four weeks. And my mother hasn't suspected a thing. Which was wonderful. But every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I had figure skating practice. Which enabled me to go to morning practices. But every time she saw me on the couch, either sweaty or freshly showered, she would question me. I told her that I started working out. Running around town and the block. She would smile and tell me to keep it up for figure skating. I would fake a smile and nod.
Figure skating classes and practices were awful. They were mostly on the days mother had off work. She would wake me up early, get me my duffle bag filled with my skates, dress, make up, leotards and pantie hose, and more junk, and drive me to practice. Unfortunately sometimes practice would be at the Consol. Which sucked, because sometimes one of the guys or Dan would be there.
One of those days, was today. Mom woke me up around six-thirty forced me to put on a pink pair of sweats she laid out to me. She grabbed my bag and put it in the kitchen. She then made me eat an apple for nutrition, even though I don't like eating in the morning. While eating she got dressed herself, in a black dress skirt and a white blouse and a over coat. I got up, threw the half-eaten apple in the garbage, grabbed my duffle and walked out the door. Mom shortly followed suit with her purse and phone in hand. We jumped into her maroon SUV and took off. I, thinking we were heading to the usual practice rink, was shocked when we pulled in front of the Consol. My eyes were wide, but I hid the shocking news away. I grabbed my bag, noticing how awfully bright pink it was. I frowned, wishing it was like the black gear bag I had. I may have been slightly happier.
Mother locked the car and we walked inside. I familiarized myself with the giant arena and smiled. My mother took notice to this, and grinned herself and wrapped an arm around me. She obviously took my smiled the wrong direction. We walked to a guest locker room down a different hallway. Me, being happy it wasn't the same locker I used for hockey. Mom opened my bag for me and laid out my tights and dress. I sighed deeply and took the outfit to one of the stalls. I changed out of my pink sweats, into the clear pantie hose and the light pink, tight, dress. It came to about the half of my thighs and frilled out. It had silver sparkles embroidered into the dress in a swirly fashion. It also had clear hose sleeves with a swirly design as well. I hated it. I walked out of the stall and to my mother. She gave me my skates and I placed them on. I liked my hockey skates much better than these pathetic pieces of crap.
My mother than got out the bobby pins and make up. I slightly gulped. She pushed me to the mirror to start with the tragic events. Plastering on foundation, putting a light pink and sparkle-y eye shadow to my eye lids. Light purple eye liner occasionally poked my eyes. I had to blink to stop the water from leaving my eyes, making it sting worse. She then put on mascara and curled my lashes. Light blush followed next. Then she grabbed a large blush applicator and dosed it with sparkles. Wasn't I sparkle-y enough?! She feathered my face, neck, and top half of my chest. I held in the sneeze that was about to let loose. She nodded in approval of the make up.
She grabbed the bobby pins and and rubber bands and tied my hair into a ballerina bun. I winced in pain as she tightened it. A headache started to form and pump in my head. She bobby pinned the small pieces of hair, that wasn't long enough to pull back, into a small bump. She, having a small obsession with sparkles, then put in some sparkle gel to hold the "master piece" together. I internally rolled my eyes. Giving me a light touch of lip gloss and a spritz of perfume, gave me a "voila!".
I turned around to the mirror and gasped at the sight of me. My mother gave out a shriek and hugged me from behind. She kissed the side of my jaw and said,

" You look beautiful!" she squeezed me tightly once more, " I will meet you out there on the ice, alright?" I nodded, with my eyes still wide looking at myself in the mirror. She let go and left the locker room. I touched the mirror then to my face lightly. Indeed I did look way different, but I looked like I was sneezed on by a giant, overweight pixie. Glitter and sparkles everywhere on my body. I shuddered. If any of the players saw me, I would die. I sighed and walked out the door.
I met my mother at the door. She was grunting and had a scowl on her face. I looked out at the rink and my eyes widened in panic. The boys had practice. I went into a slight panic mode.

" I can't believe we have to wait for these buffoons to get off the ice." she said, snottily. I rolled my eyes and watched the boys. No doubt, my newest best friend, Tyler, had a sullen look to him. Practice was almost over, and usually we would skate the rink and hit each other. We did that every end of practice. I mentally told him sorry in my head. The boys got off, and the guard let us through.
During practice, the other girls would giggle at boys watching them from the stands. I on the other hand, would like to punch a few in the nose. I rolled my eyes, at them and skated away. Slowly skating backwards. I wished I had Tyler to run into. I chuckled at the thought, remembering the memory. Soon enough practice was over, and I was glad to get out of these skates. They weren't exactly comfortable. I asked my mom for a dollar to get myself a bottle of water. She handed me some cash and I left her talking to the coaches and other parents.
I walked to a vending machine putting the a couple dollars in, getting a water and a pack of Skittles. Skittles were my weakness. I got the stuff from the machine and went to turn. But I hit a rock hard body instead. I let out a grunt as I went to fall. But arms caught me before I hit the ground. I opened my eyes, only to be looking into clear blue eyes. The man before me, in all his glory, was Jordan. He had on a smirk and his eyes were lustful. I flushed, taking notice he had no idea who I was. And I slightly thanked my mom for the new look, seeing as I did NOT want Jordan to know it was me. I let of a soft thank you and began to leave, but he had my hand gripped in his. I turned and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

" You looked good out there." he winked at me. Oh, God, let me go. I flushed a bright red. I wished my mom would of put on darker blush to make up for it. He smirked largely and let me go. Leaving me fast walking down the locker room. My goodness. I got out of my dress, leaving my make up alone. I still wanted my cover to be sealed, just in case. Got back into my clothes and put my items into the duffle bag. I B-lined it out of the hallway and to my mom. My mother stood there, still with the coaches. The coaches smiled at my appearance. Mother wrapped her arm around me again and hugged me, telling me I did great. I gave her a thanks.

" You did great out there! I would like to ask you something very important." Coach Dawson asked. I nodded my head to coach to continue.

" I would like for you to compete in the Figure Skating Competition this year. It would be a pleasure to see you being ranked by professionals and possibly winning a medal!" he continued to me. My mouth hung open and I stuttered and muttered incoherent words. My mother giggled, and told coach,

" She would love to!" I fully went into panic mode. My heart was pounding a hundred times faster. And breathing seemed difficult to establish. My mother and coach then gave addresses and information of dates for a few more minutes. When it was time to leave. My mother grabbed my shoulder and we walked to the exit. On the way there, we walked past Jordan and some random person. He caught sight of me and winked again. My face flushed once more at his actions. Seeing that he got the right reaction, he smirked his seducing smirk again. I looked away, and heard a faint whistle. I rolled my eyes and muttered,

" Damn Canadians..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank JulesLuvMusic for commenting on my story and making me update! :) And I want to thank all my readers and subscribers, as well! Hopefully this chapter doesn't seem to bad! :) Thank you again!