Status: Beginning.

Practice Makes Perfect.

Unexpected Things.

After the incident, no one dared to speak of it again. But my mother did ask me, who was whistling at me when we left. I said a horn-dog. A couple days later, we had no practice, and I went out on a walk around 4pm. I came home to find my mother's car already parked in the driveway. My eyebrows knitted together as I walked up to the door and went inside. I walked in the tiny foyer and into the kitchen. My mom was tossing some salad into a bowl.

" You're home early." I noted to her. Her head nodded quickly and she smiled to me.

" I got off early. I thought I could make us a nice dinner. Then afterwards I want to tell you a surprise!" she squeaked out in excitement.

" Oh, okay then. Uh, do you need any help?" I asked her.

" No, no, no," she shook her head at me, " Go freshen up, or watch some TV, alright?" she asked me. I nodded and went to the living room. I didn't really need a shower, since I had already gotten one this morning. I flopped onto the tan couch, and grabbed the remote. I turned it on, and started to flip through the channels. Nothing was on, so I settled it on the news. I sighed watching the meteorologist point out scattered showers and temperatures. About fifteen minutes when by when mother called me out to the kitchen for dinner. We served ourselves and ate on the lone island in the kitchen.
Once we were finished we cleaned the island and washed our dishes. Mother took me out to the living room, and sat down. She turned the TV down, and began to talk,

" Okay, so, I've called your grandmother today. Since she's having a birthday party for her niece, she invited us too!" she clapped out, grinning.

" Uh, when is this?" I asked bluntly. Please not soon, please.

" It's in a couple days, actually so, we are going to pack up tonight and take off tomorrow." Oh. That's great.

" Oh, uh, cool. So I guess I will start packing now." She nodded her head and put her hand on the small of me back and pushed me up. I trudged up the stairs and into my room. The light green walls inviting me in. I growled to myself. I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here and skate with Tyler and the guys. I wanted to play around with Flower. I sighed, plucking my phone out of my pocket. I typed up a message to Tyler.

I'm sorry.. I can't be there tomorrow for practice.. . I put my phone down on my stomach and laid down on my bed. I heard the buzzing of my phone rumble on my shirt a couple seconds later.

Aww :( Why? I want my buddy here! I frowned, and typed:

I'm sorry :( I wish I could stay. But my mother is taking me to a party tomorrow.

It was the truth, I really did want to stay. I didn't want to miss any day when I had practice.

:( when are you coming back?? he replied.

At least a couple days later, I guess. :/

I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach. Placing my head into my arms, I groaned again.

I'm gonna miss you!!.... And I'm sure Kris is going to miss giving you googly eyes. ;)

A light pink tint covered my cheeks. Way to turn a conversation around, Tyler. I rolled my eyes. I typed back to him.

He's doesn't make googly eyes at me!

He replied faster than ever.

Yes he does! And so do you! I can see it all the time! You wave, he blushed and waves back, and vise versa!

Okay, so he does notice some things. But we don't do it all the time! At least I think?

No way! We do not! I replied back to him.

Step one, denial. ;D

I growled. I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed out a small suitcase and laid it on my bed. I picked up my phone, and replied.

Go to bed, Tyler >:(

I placed my phone on the night stand next to my bed. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of shirts, and shorts, and a couple of pants and placed them into the suitcase. I heard the buzz from my phone and picked it up.

Night, Mrs. Letanggggg ;) I growled and placed my phone back down on the table. I was done talking to him. I finished packing around 9pm. I walked over to my desk and opened up my laptop. I turned it on. I got up and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top to pass the time of the laptop to load up. I sat back down and typed my password in. I waited again for it to load. After loading, I checked my emails. A couple from my best friend, some spam, and a unknown email. I wrote up an email to my friend, telling her things are fine, and how she was doing. I deleted the spam, oh how I hated spam. I then got to the unknown email. I opened it up and read it.

Hey, this is Kris. Uh, I just kind of got your email address from Tyler. I thought maybe we could talk, you know? Sorry, if it kind of bothers you or something. But yeah. And hopefully that this is you, or I'm going to kill Tyler. But, hopefully you write back!

I smiled and wrote back to him.

Hey! This is Courtney. And no, there's no problem with emailing each other. Although I don't get on much. I could give you my cell phone number, if you want to? I don't think killing Tyler would be nice :) But maybe a couple good hits during practice would be nice? I wont be there for a couple of days, going out of town. But you can call up Tyler for more information. It already ticks me off just thinking about it :( But anyway, it's nice to hear from you. Much love <3

I hit the send button, and it sent. I then shut down the laptop and closed it. It was now nearing towards 10pm, and I was getting tired. I hooked my phone to the charger and put it on vibrate. I turned off the light, and jumped into bed. I pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes. In no time, I feel asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, alright... it's a filler. I'm sorry. I'm just really busy, and I really don't have time. But hopefully when I do, I will try to make a good chapter next time! Much love, to all the subscription people and all the reader and their comments! If something does seem wrong, please do contact me via message or comment! :) But Thank you!