Status: some what active

Help! I Need Somebody!

Ava

We were all heading over to Zacky's. Apparently, having a small party because he finally came to his senses and dumped Cindy. As Matt drove, I couldn't help but remember how I felt when I first saw him at the Meet and Greet. I wasn't awe struck cause he was a rock star. There were a lot to come over at the Hollywood Hot Topic. But when I saw him up close, I saw speechless. He had to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen.

Shaking my head out of those thoughts, I saw that Matt was already pulling into Zacky's drive way. Looking out the window, I saw Zacky pulling his couch out to the curb.

"The hell are you doing, Baker?" Trish said as I got out of the back.

"She was fucking the guy on my couch. No way in hell am I having sex juices on the thing I sit on," he said as he continued to push his couch to the curb.

In an instant, all adults turned to look at me.

"What? Do I have something on my nose?" I asked as I raised my hand to my nose.

"You do know what sex is, right?" Brian asked.

I looked at him for a few seconds before saying," Noo! I don't know what sex is... Of course I know what sex is! It's like asking you 'Don't you know how to play guitar?'."

"Who told you bout it?" Dad asked me, trying to keep from laughing.

"Jay-Jay. You learn a lot of things when your best friend is gay. That, and I think I know every position known to man," I added.

The look on everybody's face was so priceless. Looking over at Zacky, I saw that he was looking at me, mouth wide open. Jimmy was the first to recover.

"She is so defiantly my new best friend!" he yelled out as he ran over to me and brought me into a a tight hug. Spinning me around.

I laughed out and held onto him, not wanting him to drop me. Finally placing me down on my feet, I looked around to see that everyone was laughing and shaking their heads. Finally heading inside when Zacky already had the couch by the curb, we all headed into the living room and took a seat either on the smaller couch, the recliner, or the floor. Jimmy was on the floor, Trish between his legs. Dad was in the recliner, Lola on his lap. Brian was on one side of the small couch, Denise on his lap. Matt was on the other side, Mandy on his lap. All that left was the floor, and Zacky, who was sitting on the other recliner. Not wanting my ass to be hurting later on, I was bold enough to walk over to where Zacky was sitting and took a seat on his lap.

"Um," he began," what are you doing?"

I looked up at him and said," I don't want my ass to be hurting later on, so you lap was my other chose. Now stick it in your juice box and suck it!"

Zacky continued to look at me before shaking his head and laughing. Leaning back, he settled in and got comfortable. Leaning back into his chest, I sighed a bit before getting more comfortable. As the guys talked about when the next tour was going to go down, I felt Zacky's arm slowly snake around me and onto my waist. Looking over at Dad and Lola, I saw that dad was sending daggers at Zacky while Lola smiled at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*

What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!