Man in the Mirror

1/1

Young bass-player Paul McCartney ran the comb through his thick hair, staring at eyes which where a reflection of his own. Paul, bored, pondered about his own rising fame, but especially his popularity with the ladies despite that he had a girlfriend. He didn't see much of her, sure, but a girlfriend nonetheless.

I'd imagine some girls would pay to see the mirror that my reflection appeared on, he thought conceitedly. Some might even kiss the bloody thing. He looked at the mirror. Can't really blame them now, can we? He thought, smirking. They do call me 'the cute one' for a reason. If I were a girl I'd probably be one of those girl's screaming 'Paul, oh my god I love you. Paul then bit his lip and shook his head a little, amused at the the awkward thought. What if... what if I gave my own reflection a pull? He thought. He smiled at the idea and put down the comb.

"Hello! My word, you are pretty girl!" McCartney said in a deep voice, looked at the reflection. "Thank you!" His 'reflection' replied in a ridiculously feminine voice. "I'm going to a party with my friends and we could use a pretty face like yours," the deeply voiced McCartney said. "Oh sure handsome," McCartney's feminine reflection replied.

Paul then did a little dance before putting his hand on the mirror, therefore holding hands with his reflection. "I love you, you know," he said, only this time in his regular voice. And honest to god he made it. He then went to kiss his reflection. The door was opened and there stood John Lennon. Startled, the young bassist jumped back from the mirror.

"What are you doing Mac? You can make out with yourself later; we got a schedule to keep!"

"Oh yeah... right then John."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was goosed to make a crack fic and this is what I came up with.

I find it kind of ironic I used a Micheal Jackson line in order to title a Paul McCartney/Beatles fic.