Welcome in Silence

Late

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, but my cousin just moved into my house" I said as I flopped down on the couch.

"Wait, what?" Sam said looking a little angry, "Your cousin is living with you and you tell us now?"

"Ah, now we are going to have to be careful around your house and your cousin" Quil exclaimed.

"Whats your cousins name?" Paul asked suddenly looking interested.

"Trent" I answered and Paul's face fell, he looked disappointed, "Its not a big deal, Trent will just think I'm at work"

"Can we meet Trent?" Seth asked, looking excited.

"Sam?" I said looking at him, it was his decision.

"Yes, you can bring her here tomorrow, now back to what we were talking about" Sam said with authority in his voice.

"Finally, what are we going to do about the leech?" Leah asked grabbing an apple off the table.

"What leech?" I asked, confused.

"The one we were hunting while you were with your cousin" Leah answered, annoyed.

"Oh, right" I said, "so what are we going to do?"

"We will do extra patrols until we catch and kill it" Sam answered.

"I have a question, why didn't you kill it earlier?" I was curious, they were all patrolling and they couldn't get one vampire.

"He crossed the treaty line, he was smart, he knew about the treaty with the Cullens" Jared told me.

"Maybe he's with the Cullens" I said not want extra patrols.

"Maybe, I will call and ask Carlisle" Sam said leaving the room.

"OK, I'm going cliff diving, anyone want to come with?" Quil said jumping up.

"I'll go" Jared said.

"Me too" Seth answered, then he was looking at his sister with pleading eyes.

"Alright, I'll go too" She finally gave in, "what about you Jake?"

"Sure, why not" He said standing up.

"Embry?" Quil said turning to look at me.

"Nah, I'm gonna go home and hang out with Trent" I said walking towards the back door so I could run home.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story, I hope you like it!
Please tell me what you think, good or bad