Welcome in Silence

Jake

~Trent~

"This is my cousin Su-Trent" I heard Embry say and I looked up to see another guy that looked like the others, I didn't look long, I turned to Embry.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"oh that's Jacob" He said as the guy sat down.

"Are you done eating?" Embry asked since I had stopped eating.

I grabbed my plate and held it closer to me and mouthed, "Mine"

Quil started laughing and everyone looked at us with confused looks.

"What are you laughing at?" Jake asked.

"Trent, she.."Quil said still laughing since I had scooted my chair away from and closer to him trying to protect my food.

"I still don't see whats so funny" Jake said.

"Nothing really" Trent mouthed and Jacob looked very confused.

"What?" He asked, thinking he just didn't hear me, I looked to Embry and he repeated what I had said.

"You should probably tell him I can't talk, he seems confused and he wasn't here when we explained this" I mouthed to Embry.

"Oh right" He said nodding, "Um, Jake, Trent cant speak"

Jacob looked up suddenly, "What do you mean she can't speak?

"Exactly that, she can't speak for some reason,so I speak for her" Embry explained while I looked down at my plate.

"Oh" I heard Jacob say and then it was really quite.

"Well I'm bored now, lets do something!" I mouthed to Embry bouncing in my chair.

"OK, who wants to go cliff diving" Embry asked the guys and I heard a bunch of Yea's.

"Whoa, where did all that food go?" Quil asked looking at my plate.

I smiled and tapped my stomach, "mt tummy" I mouthed but not to Embry since I knew that he would understand.

"No way, you have to be hiding it somewhere" Quil said looking under the table, "or maybe Embry ate it"

I shook my head and tapped my tummy again then I stood up and gave Embry my plate and walked outside towards Embry's car. I unlocked his car and started it as fast as I could, he didn't know I had his keys, I had picked his pocket. After I started the car I saw Embry run outside but pulled away before he could catch me. I rolled down the window and waved to him and the others.

"Meet us at the beach!" I heard Quil yell and I gave a thumbs up.

I drove to my house and ran to my room and changed into my swim suit then ran back down stairs and headed towards the beach. When I got there I saw all the guys doing guy stuff by the water.

I started jumping up and down, waving to get their attention. After awhile Seth noticed and ran over to me and picked me up running back towards the water. I started freaking out and I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on really tight so he wouldn't drop me in the water. Embry saw and ran over laughing at the little scene. When he got close enough I flung myself out of Seth's arms and into Embry's.

"Man your strong"Seth commented rubbing his shoulder, where my arms had been.

"Sorry" I said and Embry repeated for me. I then turned in his arms and pointed to the cliff.

"Aright, lets go!"Seth said and we started up the trail to the cliff top.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I had writers block.
i hope you liked this chapter
don't be a silent reader!!
:]
check out my photo contest!!