Welcome in Silence

Beach

~Jacob~

I watched as Seth ran and picked up Trent then started towards the water. For some reason I wanted to be Seth, I was jealous, but why? I turned my attention back to Trent and Seth and saw him holding her above the water and she was freaking out, she wrapped her arms around him trying to stay out of the cold water in her clothes. For some reason this made my jealousy even worse, I wanted her to wrapping her arms around me not him. I was about to go and take her from Seth but Embry beat me to it. I was as she pointed to the cliff from which we usually dive from and suddenly we were all headed up there.

"Don't we usually try to keep other people from jumping from this high up?" I asked Embry when we go to the top.

"Yeah, but Trent's tough, she can handle it," He answered while looking at Trent.

I suddenly had images of her getting hurt and drowning. What is wrong with me? Why do I care so much? Than it struck me, I had finally Imprinted! I had imprinted on Embry's cousin, he treated her like a daughter, he is going to murder me.

I looked over at Tret who was listening to Seth talk about random stuff and she was smiling, it seemed like she really care about whatever he was talking about. She looked really happy. She turned her head and our eyes met, her smile got even bigger as did mine.

"So are we going to jump or what?" Paul asked, well demanded.

"Yea, lets do this!" Seth exclaimed excitedly.

I watched as Trent started jumping up and down, she seemed really excited to do this. She started stripping down to her bikini and I turned away but watched her out of the corner of my eye.

"Ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked and she shook her head.

"She used to swim a lot thought," Quil said appearing next to me.

"ok, lets jump!" Paul said inpatient and I noticed Trent roll her eyes.

We watched as Paul, Embry and Seth jumped, now it was our turn.

"Ladies first?" Quil asked looking at Trent and she shook her head.

"You scared?" I asked him teasing.

"No!" he exclaimed and turned and jumped into the ocean.

Trent gestured for me to go first and I gave her a questioning look but ran off the edge anyway. I hit the water and everyone, including me, was treding water waiting for Trent.

"I bet you she chickens out," Paul said and I wanted to punch him.

"Your on Paul, 10 bucks says she does jump," I challenged him.

"Ok, ten bucks," He said and we looked to the top of the cliff.

"Come on Trent, jump!" Seth called to her.

"Yea jump, Summmmmer!" Embry shouted drawing out her first name.

We watched as she poked her head over the edge, looking down at us. She was glaring at Embry. Suddenly she was gone.

"I told you she would chicken out," Paul told me but just then Trent jumped.

She soured threw the air, did a flip and swan dived into the calm ocean.

"Wow, that was awesome!"Seth exclaimed once she had surfaced and she blushed which I'm guessing was her way of saying thank you.

"Paul, you owe me ten bucks!" I exclaimed proudly while we swam to shore.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please!!!
thanks for reading!!! :]

I would like to thank WolfGirl96, Bluecaty15, Backsplash, just.breath. , ladydee, and forever_ends for all the wonderful comments thank you soo much!!