Welcome in Silence

Imprint

Once we swam to shore we started drying off. Trent put her towel down on the sand in a sunny spot and laid down on it with her eyes closed. I walked over to Paul to get my money.

"Pay up Paul," he scowled at me but took his wallet out of Trent's bag and gave me ten bucks.

After that I went over to where Embry and Trent were. He was talking to her but it didn't seem like she was listening.

"Where is Seth?" I asked, sitting next to Embry.

"Getting her clothes," Embry answered.

"So what are we going to do after this?"

Embry shrugged, "Go and eat at Emily's probably."

I nodded, "So is Trent sleeping or can she hear everything we are saying?"

"I think shes asleep, why?"

"I was just wondering," I replied.

I was going to tell him I imprinted but I don't know how he will react. If he shifts into a wolf and Trent sees, Sam will be pissed.

"Hey guys!" Seth exclaimed, plopping down next to us.

I saw Trent open one of her eyes and looked at us. Then she opened the other one and sat up and yawned.

"Are you tired or bored?" Embry asked her and she nodded.

"Which one?" Embry asked.

"I think she means both," I told him and she smiled.

"oh, well than we can go and hang out at our house," Embry said and he stood up.

I got up and Trent put her hands up for help so I reached down, took her hands in mine and helped her up. I accidentally pulled to hard and she stumbled into me, but when she looked up she was smiling. Then Embry started walking towards us and she stepped back.

"Alright, lets go!" Embry shouted and we all headed to the car.

When we got to Embry's truck he pulled his keys out off his pocket and was about to get into the drivers seat when Trent pushed him, took the keys and got into the drivers seat.

"Well than!" Embry exclaimed and got in on the other side while the rest of us laughed at him.

"Why are you driving if your tired?" Embry whined and she just rolled her eyes at him.

"Hey Em, what are we going to do at your house?" I asked him.

"Eat, sleep, whatever you want. I don't care," He answered.

After a couple minutes of driving we finally got to their house. Everyone piled inside and Trent went straight to the couch.

"I thought you were tired," I said sitting on the floor by the couch.

She nodded and pulled a blanket over herself that had been on the couch.

"Trent, you should sleep in your bedroom," Embry told her but all she did was shake her head.

Then the other guys walked into the living room, they had been getting food from the kitchen. Paul walked over to the couch but stopped when he saw Trent lying there.

"Where are we suppose to sit?" Paul asked since Seth and Embry had already taken the smaller couch.

"The floor," Embry answered like it was obvious which it was.

"Why isn't Trent in her room?" Paul asked.

"She wants to sleep on the couch," I answered looking at Trent who seemed to already be asleep.

Paul made a face and sat on the floor by the other couch. Quil turned on the TV and we started watching some comedy. I didn't pay attention though, I kept looking at Trent out of the corner of my eye. After a couple of minutes Trent started getting restless, flipping over in her side and flipping back again.

"Uh, Embry is Trent ok?" I asked him worried.

"What?" He looked over at her, "oh, she's probably cold, its hard for her to sleep when its cold,"

"Do you want me to get her another blanket?" I asked him.

"Why do you care?" Paul asked in a rude manner.

"You can sit with her, your heat from being a wolf will be fine," Embry told me, ignoring Paul.

I got up, moved her feet and sat by her with her legs over mine. After a second Trent stopped moving and and looked peaceful again.

We continued to watch TV until Quil got a phone call. It turned out being Sam, he wanted to now where we were.

"Hey Jake, can I talk to you outside?" Embry asked.

"Uh, yea," I answered standing carefully so not to wake Trent.

We walked outside and Embry turned to me.

"What is with you?" Embry asked, well demanded.

"What do you mean?" I responded, pretending I had no idea what he was talking about.

"You know exactly what I mean! You and Summer!" He was getting mad now.

"Well I kinda imprinted on her," I told him and waited for his reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its sucks but I hope you like it
comment please