Welcome in Silence

Read a Book

I could tell that they weren't happy to know that I had heard everything by the looks on their faces. I knew I wasn't suppose to hear about imprinting or what they were talkling about now but its not my fault I have good ears. I walked over to Embry and tapped him on the shoulder.

"what?" He asked, turning around.

Instead of answering I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek then started heading back to my room.

"Yeah, I love you too," He called and before I disappeared upstairs I saw a look of frustration on Jacob's face.
I got onto my laptop that Embry had gotten me and opened the search engine. I typed in Imprinting and clicked enter. A lot of things came up but none of them seemed to fit. I closed my laptop in frustration. I went to my closet, picked out some comfy clothes, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I tried to forget what I had heard and relax but I couldn't get it out of my head, I had to figure out what it was they were talking about. I got out of the shower and dried off with one of the towels on the rack. I put on my clothes and grabbed two hair ties then headed down stairs again. Most of the guys were gone now it was just Embry, Jacob, and Seth.

I walked over to Embry who was sitting on the couch, I gave him the hair ties and sat on the floor in front of him. He started braiding my hair and Jacob cocked and eyebrow when he saw this.

"I didn't know you could braid Embry," He mocked and I glared at him.

"Shut up Jake, your probably just jealous," Embry said in a mean tone so I smacked his knee which ended with my braid being pulled.

"Your such a child," he said and I turned around with my eyebrow cocked while Jacob and Seth laughed.

"Dude you just pulled her hair and your calling her a child?" Seth laughed.

Embry rolled his eyes and finished my braid so I stood up and hugged him then sat in the seat next to him. I picked up the book that was sitting on the table and pushed itin front of Embry's face but he pushed it away.

"I'm trying to watch tv, maybe later," Embry said after seeing the look on my face.

I rolled my eyes because that's what he always said when I asked him to read me a book. Embry only reads to me when nobody is around. Instead of just sitting there I took the book to Jacob and handed it to him.

"Um.." I don't think Jacob understood that I wanted him to read it.

"She wants you to read it," Embry told him.

"Why?" Jake questioned.

"Because when she reads her eyes get distracted so it takes forever," Embry answered and Jake nodded.

I sat next to him and lened on him. He opened the book and started reading it quietly. Occassionaly Embry and Seth would look over at us, Seth would smile but Embry would just shake his head so I glared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like!!!
I will update soon.
Comment and subscribe please :)