Exhausted

i dont want to talk

I keep on walking feeling the sand between my toes I bet it's scratching away the dead skin or something good for me. But I don't think anything good has come out of this experience. I'm back where I started running away from everything. Progress was not achieved. The beach is ending I have to walk on asphalt barefoot. It's still warm from the 90ºF weather earlier today and it feels nice rather than the cold sand.

I hear footsteps behind me and they're girl footsteps. Girls walk a different way than boys. Their feet touch the ground more and their steps are tinier and its less of a stride. It's like they're tip toeing around everything in order not to disturb any morsel of dirt on the ground. Maybe it makes them feel as light as a feather. I hear girls like that compliment. I've never used it though.

She walks up right beside me. Why can't she leave me alone I don't want to talk. I begin to walk faster and she quickens her pace aswell. This isn't going as planned, but people have to give up sometime. Everyone gives up at something. She's still tip toeing around the dirt not disturbing anything yet keeping up at my pace, why wont she give up. I hate her already. I don't want to talk. I don't want to talk at all.

"Wait up!" She exclaims in a stupid voice that she expects me to adhere to. I'm not going to 'Wait up' or do anything she tells me to for that matter. I don't want to talk.