‹ Prequel: Little Girl
Sequel: Almost Grown Up
Status: Some What Finished <3

Some What Grown Up

1/1

Alison had always loved the bus. It was where she felt most safe, surrounded by the five men she had grown to love, to idolize. She smiled as she saw the large amount of people outside waiting for the guys, knowing how important they were to their fans.

"Are you OK, princess?" Matt asked, standing behind her and ruffling her hair.

"I think so." she said, biting her lip and holding the skin between her teeth. Zacky grinned as he watched them talk between them, Matt looked as scary as ever and Alison looked as innocent and as angelic as she did when they had first found her. She still wore pink at every opportunity and occasionally put on a tiara and wings when she thought no one was looking.

"What's up?" he asked, sitting on the floor and pulling on his rather awkward shoes.

"Nothing, I should go get ready." she said, skipping off towards the bathroom. Someone was already in there so she went to her small bunk and found the spare make up bag. She covered her eyes in pink glitter and contrasted that with thick black lashes, she finished off by coating her lips in a deep red.

"Nervous?" Jimmy asked her, sitting on the bunk opposite her and watching her carefully.

"It's not that. Something feels strange, familiar maybe, about here." She told him, conscience of biting her newly painted lips. Jimmy nodded at her and played with the corner of his t-shirt.

"This is where we found you. Well you found us, really. We came out of the concert and there you were, sat on our bus asking us to take you where the princesses live." he laughed at the memory and she couldn't help but smile at him.

"Did my parents ever come looking for me?" she asked, pulling her hands through her tangles of long blond hair. She had never asked after her real parents before, she couldn't remember anything about them. She sometimes remembered feeling sad and ignored but they didn't fell like real memories. All her real memories involved at least one of the guys, a lot of the time there were all together.

"They didn't get a chance, we filed for adoption almost as soon as we found you but they didn't put up much of a fight." Johnny said, nudging her and sitting down next to her. "Luckily for us." she giggled and hugged him.

"Time we were off." Brian said, walking towards the door of the bus and standing staring at it for a while. Finally an arm extended and opened the door for him, he laughed and one by one they walked off of the bus and into the crowds of screaming teenagers. Even Alison was asked to sign various people and their different objects and occasionally she would take pictures for people who were overly giddy.

"Ali?" someone said. Slowly she turned around to see a woman she didn't recognize at all. She thought hard but nothing, she was sure she had never met this woman before in her life. The woman laughed before speaking to her again. "Oh, Ali? You don't remember me do you? I'm your mother."

Alison shook her head and felt someone hold her hand. She looked up to see Matt looking at her carefully, he was trying to be supportive.

"I don't think so." She said, gripping Matt's hand slightly harder than she meant to.

"No, your Alison Johnson." she said, laughing again. it sounded false and irritatingly high pitched. She was holding out a copy of a magazine with the band on the front. "Your my little girl, I'd recognize you anywhere." she said, her voice failing slightly.

"No." Alison said again. "I'm Alison Sevenfold, I don't have a mother I have five kickass dads."

The woman looked horrified, the thoughts of the money she could have made, the fame she could have gained where being ripped from her mind whilst her daughter merely stood grinning at her with a man who looked like he would look more at him in a cave somewhere. Matt grinned as the woman walked away.

"You think we're kickass?" he asked, milking the moment.

"Maybe." she shrugged, watching the woman walk away.

"But I'm the most kickass, right?" he asked again as she turned to face him.

"Nah, that would be me, considering I'm the fucking princess." she said, mirroring his grin, stealing his hat and running through the sea of fans to hide behind one of the band.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback Please.