Retarded In Love

Chapter 9

When I came to, I avoided opening my eyes for the longest time. I didn't want to face anyone, especially my mother, or Bam. We fight a lot, and sometimes it does get physical, but I've never gotten hurt before. He's never hit me, even though I've beaten the shit out of him before. I know this was all an accident, but with me being the girl I always get treated like a porcelain doll.

"I didn't know where to take her... I didn't want her to wake up in her room and go crazy." I heard Bam say.

"It's ok. You know she's always welcome here." It was David.

"Ok, well... I guess in the morning you can bring her home whenever she's ready. She still has packing to do... That is, if she goes."

I heard a door close, then David speaking. "Ellie. You can open your eyes now."

I did as I was told and sat up slowly. I was sitting on David's bed and he was standing in the doorway staring at me intently. "Are you ok?" He asked, sitting down beside me.

I nodded. "It was just some freak accident. My fault to begin with."

"Your mom is worried."

"Bam will take care of it."

He nodded and kissed my head lightly. I scooted closer to him and slowly touched my lips to his. He leaned closer to me, hardening the kiss slightly, snaking his tongue into my mouth. Every time David ever touched me, it was soft and sweet. I felt like a little girl, like he needed to protect me. He didn't. I reached over and tangled my hand in his hair, tugging slightly. He groaned slightly, then I straddled his hips and pushed all my weight against him, deepening the kiss. He tried to pull away, but only fell down across the bed. He pushed my shoulders up, pushing me away.

"Ellie..." he panted. "What are you doing?"

I didn't say anything, simply slid my hands under his shirt and up his chest.

"Now?" He asked, still out of breath. "Hon, you were just unconscious. Bam said your head hit the floor really hard. They were going to take you to the hospital."

"I'm fine." I mumbled, now pressing kisses to his neck roughly.

He pulled my hands from under his shirt firmly and sat up, though I was still straddling him. "Ell... I would love to, believe me, I would, but now's not the time."

I rolled my eyes and tried to climb off of him, but he still had a firm hold on my hands. He frowned slightly before kissing the tip of my nose gently. He pulled me against him and laid down, holding me awkwardly against him.

"I love you, Ellie..."

"Yeah... I love you too, David."

We laid there for a while until I noticed he was asleep. I slipped out of his arms easily and adjusted myself against his side, my head on his shoulder. Eventually, I fell into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!