Retarded In Love

Chapter 15

Bam laid back down and nothing Dunn or I could do seemed to disturb him, so we decided to go make sure everything was packed and ready for later on. We walked down the hall to my room, and Dunn sat on my bed while I went through my closet and shelves making sure I had it all. Grabbing a few things I missed the night before, I opened a bag and tossed them in. I had three bags, two of clothes and one of books, all three looking like they were going to burst. Dunn grabbed two, and I grabbed the remaining one and we hauled them down the stairs.

Then, Dunn decided to go to his place and make sure he had everything. I asked him if he wanted help, but he told me to stay and help my mom cook breakfast. I agreed and made my way to the kitchen. I could already smell various foods in the making. Bacon, biscuits, sausage, a fresh pot of coffee amongst other things. I could see my mother stirring away at something and smiled to myself. I walked up next to her.

"Hey mom." I said.

She jumped, slashing pancake batter on the counter. "Oh my, Ellie... Wow. You're so quiet!" She laughed softly. "Good morning, dear. Why don't you start these pancakes while I clean that mess up and get the sausage going?"

I silently agreed and mom scurried off to continue.

+ + +

A wild group of people seemed to show up right on cue. Mom and I set food out on the table in front of the hungry company. I grabbed a plate for myself filled with whatever I could grab and found somewhere to set my plate, trying to avoid being trampled. I had just found a spot by Ryan on the kitchen counter and set my plate down when there was a popping noise and a sharp pain in my side.

"Ow, mother fucker!" I gripped my side and spun around to see Bam holding a paint ball gun, snickering to himself. "You fucker!" I screamed.

"I told you you were in for it." Bam stated, shooting at me again, this time getting my hip.

"Bam! Not in the house!" I heard my mom yell as I took off after Bam.

+ + +

Hours passed, and Bam and I were still after each other. Paint ball guns, throwing heavy objects, tripping each other, randomly smacking each other, the usual Margera siblings' activities. Why Dunn wasn't punished, I don't know. He does always seem to get the worst of situations, and for that reason I tried to keep him out of it.

"Ell..." Bam said softly.

I looked at him, ready for his attack.

"It's time to leave."

I glanced at the clock, and my heart hit the floor. Nine fifteen. There was a knock at the door, and I slowly went to answer it. I opened the door to a smiling man I had never seen before.

"You must be Ellie. I'm Jeff Tremaine." He extended his hand, and I took it reluctantly. "I'm the producer Bam talked to... We're glad to have you on the team." His blue eyes gleamed with excitement, and I stepped away from the door when Bam entered the room. I wandered back to the kitchen and threw my arms around anyone I could find. Raab, DiCo, Rake, my dad, mom... Random friends of Bam's I never even knew lined up to get a hug. I wandered back into the living room when I heard my name being called. I grabbed two of my bags, and Jeff grabbed the other one, then we set off to the taxi-cab waiting in our driveway. We loaded everything into the trunk.

I sat between Bam and Dunn in the back seat and stared longingly at the crowd of people on my porch watching us drive away. Bam patted my leg softly as we drove out of sight.

'What am I doing...?' I thought to myself as I listened to Jeff talk to us about upcoming plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
This part is dedicated to all of my readers. I love you all and I want to thank you all very much for your time! Without you I am nothing. <3

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!