Retarded In Love

Chapter 19

There was no way in hell I was going back to that room. Not with Steve-O in there. What a disrespectful jerk. Ugh! I stomped down the stairs like a little pouting child and made my way over to my hotel room. I pulled the key card from my pocket and put it in the slot before ripping it out hastily and storming into the room. I wanted to hit something. How rude was this guy!? I grabbed a fitted crimson shirt from one of my bags and changed into it, making sure there was no way you could see down it. Then my phone rang, making me jump.

"Hello?" I answered a few moment after I got calm.

"Hey sweetheart." David's voice seemed to trigger more anger, just knowing what Steve-O had done.

"Hey..." I answered, trying to stay calm.

"How was the flight?"

"It was ok. I talked to the producer, Jeff, the whole way here."

"Fun... So... What are you doing now?"

"Sitting in my hotel room. I just met the rest of the cast. They're all super nice. They remind me a lot of the boys back home."

"Good. So... Made any new friends yet?"

"Not really. There is one guy, named Ehren. He's pretty cool. I talked to him a lot."

"Oh..."

"It's not like that, David. Calm down."

He chuckled. "I know, sweetie. I miss you..."

"I miss you too..."

We chatted for a little while longer until there was a knock at my door. I said my goodbyes to David and hung up before opening the door without looking to see who it was. Bam stood there, holding my camera. He looked worried, angry... Did he know what Steve-O had said?

"Hey, Ell... How are you feeling?" He walked into the room and set my camera on a table before flopping down on the bed.

"I'm ok. I don't know what really happened back there. I just felt sick." I sat down beside him.

"Dunn said you were dry heaving and shit."

I nodded.

"But, you're ok now?"

I picked at my fingernails. I was still shaking. "No, Bam. I'm not going to lie. I feel really dizzy. I have felt dizzy for a couple days now. And, I can't stop shaking."

Bam sat up and took one of my hands in his lightly, examining it. He looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. "Did it start when I knocked you out?"

"Bam, that's not why."

"What else could it be? Christ, Ellie. If you're hurt because of me I'll never forgive myself."

I pulled away. "Bam. I'm fine, ok? Don't worry about it."

He frowned and shook his head. "We're all going out for late lunch. Come on."

I followed close behind, trying my hardest to stop shaking. We walked up the stairs again and made our way to room 186 where everyone was still assembled. I walked silently to where Ehren was sitting and listened to them talk about who was riding in what van. I looked over at Steve-O. He was paying no attention to me. I suddenly felt angry once again. What a jerk...'
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to my 7 subscribers to date! Thanks a million. <3

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!