Retarded In Love

Chapter 22

I had never been more angry in my life. Ever. I walked out of my room to see him nonchalantly walking away. It took almost all of my strength not to run after him and beat him down. I walked back inside and slammed the door, muttering profanities under my breath. 'Ellie. Damn, calm down. It's some stupid asshole. There are many of them. Get over it.'

I decided to take a shower to try to calm down. I grabbed a pair of cut off sweatpants and another tank top and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly stripped and winced slightly when I touched my stomach. I had forgotten about the paint ball war. Stepping into the shower, I jumped back as soon as the water hit my body. It was freezing. I turned the hot water on a little more, and once it was a comfortable temperature, I stood under the water, completely motionless. I felt all of my stress and anger slowly melt away. I washed my hair slowly, still basking in the refreshing confounds of the shower, but when the water started to get colder, I quickly rinsed the conditioner away and ran the complimentary soap bar across my body, washed away the suds and stepped out onto the floor mat. After drying my body, I changed into the fresh clothes and wrapped the towel around my hair.

I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to the bed, flopping down on my stomach. I yelped in pain. 'Ellie, you are an idiot...' I laughed to myself and rubbed the towel around my head roughly, then removed it from my head and threw it toward the bathroom door. Getting up slowly, I grabbed my hair brush, toothbrush, and some toothpaste and made my way to the sink. I brushed my teeth quickly and put the cap back on before grabbing the hair brush and running it through my hair roughly as I walked back to the clothes I had worn that day and removing my phone from the pocket of my shorts. I had to tell someone what had happened, and it definitely was not going to be David.

"Hey, Ellie!" Maria squealed into the phone.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Hey hon."

"How was the flight? Are you ok? Tell me about the guys you're working with. Are they hot? Are they single?!"

"Whoa, calm down Maria!" I laughed harder. Let me answer."

"Ok." I could still year the excitement in her voice.

"The flight was ok. Boring, but I talked to the producer the whole time. Yes, I'm ok. I wasn't feeling well earlier but I'm alright now. They guys I'm working with are pretty cool. They're really funny. They remind me a lot of the CKY Crew. And yes, surprisingly, they're all mildly attractive..."

I told her about me talking with Rick, and how Ehren and I had taken a liking to each other. I explained who they guys were, their names and what they looked like. I talked about upcoming plans and some stunts I was doing. Maria was silent for the most part except some laughing here and there.

"But there's one guy, Steve-O... He's such a jerk." I could feel my anger slowly return.

"Is he hot?" She asked with a giggle.

"Well... Yes, but he's an asshole. He was looking down my top and he keeps insisting I want him."

"Well... Do you?" She asked softly.

"No! I'm with David!" I found myself yelling.

"Whoa. Just a question. Tell me exactly how it all went down."

I relived the experiences I had with Steve-O and what we both had said. How he smirked and laughed in my face. How angry I was. After I finished, Maria was silent for a while, before saying, "Well... Are you sure you don't want him?"

I thought about it. "Yes. I'm sure there is no way I will ever be interested in that asshole."

Maria giggled. "Ok then. But hey... It's after midnight. I'm gonna go to bed."

"Oh... ok."

"Love you."

"Love you too. Don't tell David."

"Obviously." She giggled, then hung up.

I hung up the phone and set it on the bed side table, then threw my body against the bed. I snuggled into a little ball and before I knew it, I was asleep at only 9:15 pm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to my "Maria". <3 You are an amazing person and an amazing friend and you never cease to amaze me. Ciò è per voi, il mio amore.

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!