Retarded In Love

Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning with a blanket thrown over me. I stretched and watched my toes peek out from under the blanket. I sat up slowly and giggled slightly when I saw Ehren sprawled across his bed. Climbing out of the chair, I peeked at the clock. 10:00 am on the dot. I tiptoed out of Ehren's room and made my way across the parking lot to my room. I slid the key card in the slot and pulled it out slowly, trying not to make noise. Dunn was still laying in my bed, snoring softly. It looked like he hadn't moved at all. I grabbed a pair of black cargo shorts and a CKY shirt then made my way to the bathroom to change.

After I was in the fresh clothes, I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. It looked terrible, so I grabbed the hat DiCo had thrown at me the day at Dunn's house and put it on backwards. How I ended up with it, I don't know. But I'd always liked the hat, so I wasn't complaining. I opened my make up bag and started to apply eyeliner when I heard Ryan stir on the bed behind me.

"Mmmmrrghh...Wh... What the fuuucckkk... Ell?" I watched him in the mirror, sit up and grab his head. "Why are you in my room?"

I laughed at him slightly. "Dunn, this is my room."

"Well... How did I get here?"

I started working on my left eye now. "I don't know."

"Oh... What time is it?"

"Just after ten."

"What happened last night?"

I waited until I was finished with my make up before I answered that question. Ryan had gotten up and slowly made his way to stand next to me. I turned to him and started to laugh. "I was sleeping. And somehow you ended up in my room. You tried to make out with me and then passed out on my bed."

Dunn started to laugh. "Really?"

I laughed harder. "Yeah! I freaked out and stayed in Ehren's room."

Dunn laughed harder. "Bam's gonna kill him."

I stopped laughing. "I know."

He stopped laughing. "I have to piss."

"Ok. Bye Dunn." I left the room and decided to go for a walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to Brittaney and I's weddings.

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!