Retarded In Love

Chapter 26

We drove in silence. Billy was concentrating on finding where I was supposed to be, and I was watching the passing scenery. It's something I've always done. If I was riding in a car, I looked at what was passing me. I don't know why... I just always did. Soon, we arrived in front of a small gym. I saw Johnny and Jeff outside talking.

"Thanks for the ride.' I smiled at Billy.

He smiled back. "No problem... uh..."

"Ellie." I answered.

"Ellie." He smiled wider. "Well, I guess I'll see you later."

I nodded and stepped out of the car, then walked over to where Jeff was now standing alone. He smiled at me and handed me a shopping bag.

"Go inside, and put this on. You're going to be shooting with Johnny all day today. Right now, we're going to shoot Johnny boxing with Nigel Hudson. He's going to get annihilated. it's going to be cool. Then, we're going to meet up with Dave and he's going to give us a doll and you and Johnny are going to shoot the second installment of Daddy and Baby."

I looked at him, confused. "I thought you said we weren't going to shoot for a while..."

"No time. If we want to have plenty of material, we've got to start heavy. We can relax later on."

"Whatever." I mumbled and made my way inside. Johnny was attempting to hit a speed bag and failing miserably. I spotted Chris and Dunn, watching a man dominate a heavy bag. I assumed that was Nigel.

After I had changed into this little referee number, I made my way to stand next to Dunn, who was standing next to the ring.

"Whoa... Nice outfit." I heard Chris mumble.

Dunn shot him a warning glance and turned back to me. "What's up, Ell?"

"I feel ridiculous."

"You look good!" Chris said, giggling.

"You do." Dunn stated.

"I agree." Jeff said laughing, handing me a bell. "Get in the ring, and when the man's finished his announcements, hit the bell, and step out of the ring.

+ + +

After Johnny got his ass kicked, we all climbed into a van and headed off for a random parking lot somewhere. Johnny and I got out of the van and it took off. We stood around for a while in somewhat awkward silence while we waited for Dave. Soon, he rode up on a bicycle wearing a hideous brightly colored sweat suit.

"Lookin' good, Dave." I laughed.

He stopped the bike and looked me over. "You too."

I looked down. I was still wearing the referee suit. "God damn it. What am I supposed to wear?"

Johnny smiled and pulled a bag from the baby seat. "Dunn grabbed these from your room."

I took the bag. "Where am I supposed to change?" Johnny and Dave looked around, then smirked. "No way. You've got to be kidding me."

"We're in an abandoned parking lot, Ellie. Just do it." Johnny said.

"Turn around." I demanded. They just stared at me. "You heard me. Just do it."

After I had changed into a red blouse and blue jeans, Dave took off and Johnny grabbed my hand and started dragging me down the sidewalk. I looked at him questioningly. "We've got to look like a couple." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Firstly, I want to thank you guys for reading, commenting, and subscribing. It means a lot to me. I owe you guys big time. Secondly, I have a couple more story ideas I've been mucking about with. Expect more from me soon. Thirdly, I know in the boxing skit, Johnny is actually injured, and in Baby and Daddy, some random lady Johnny's wife. Well, this is my story. I'm changing things to make them easier on me and give Ellie more character. AND Finally, I've found a slight flaw in my story. The time is completely off. Right now, in actuality, the show had already aired... Ignore this fact. It's too late to go back and fix it. Also, I don't know when or where things were actually filmed. I know some of the things were filmed beforehand (Mexican Snowboarding, The Goldfish Trick, the things filmed by CKY) and once again I say, this is my story. What I say goes! Thaaanks.

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!