Retarded In Love

Chapter 37

The first thing I did when I got into the room was take my heels off. I tossed them over to my open bags and flipped the light on as Billy sat down on my unmade bed.

"Hey... What happened to your shoulder?" He asked me in a worried tone. I grabbed a pair of boxers and a tank top, then turned to face Billy who was looking at me intently.

"I fell..." I avoided the whole story. "I'll be right back..." I walked passed the sheet I had left by the bathroom door that morning from my escapade with Bran, and into the bathroom. I changed quickly, and then walking back into the room. Billy was standing by the table.

"Romeo and Juliet, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah... I love to read..." I giggled slightly. "Hey, I'm sorry I just left like that without explaining..."

He looked over and smiled at me. "Hey, it's cool... Johnny kinda explained the situation."

"You know Johnny?"

"No, but when your brother dragged you away, Johnny pulled me aside and gave me a little warning."

I frowned, slightly embarrassed. "I'm sorry..." I looked up at him, now that I was out of the heels, the height difference was pretty big.

He looked down at me and smirked. "I'm not scared." Then he leaned down and kissed my lips softly, quickly. I smiled up at him before he leaned down and attached our lips again, resting his hands on the small of my pack, pulling me close to him. He parted my lips and started walking me toward the bed slowly, never breaking the kiss. When my legs hit the foot of the bed, he pulled away and chuckled.
"Sorry... I guess I just g-" He started to apologize, but I smirked and grabbed the popped collar of his polo shirt, and pulled him toward me. Our lips met, and we fell onto the bed. Billy held me close and turned his body, so I was now lying on his chest. I sat up and straddled his hips, then slid my hands under his tight shirt, tracing my fingers across the abs that jotted from his figure. He sat up and slid the shirt off, followed by mine, and then attached our lips once more... It was a blur after that.

+ + +

A couple hours later, we were lying out of breath on the bed. He turned over and kissed my cheek lightly, then leaned over me, holding himself up with his strong arms. His blond hair was a sweaty, shaggy mess, and he smirked then let out a long breathy sigh. I giggled, then strained my neck and pecked his lips lightly. And then headlights moved across my window, shining through the narrow slits in the blinds. A few moments later, I could hear Johnny's loud laugh.

"Shit!" I sat up, pushing Billy over.

"What?" He rolled out of bed and stood by it, body listening in the dim moonlight pouring in from the slits that had just held headlights.

"They're back. God, this isn't good..." I scrambled out of bed and started throwing on the first clothes I saw.

"Well... Why does it matter?" He started to gather his clothes from the floor and put them on.

"Because, someone is going to come to talk to me. And when they see you here, naked, they're going to assume something went on." I snapped at him and threw my hair into a quick ponytail in an attempt to hide the sweat.

Billy quickly got dressed and sat in the arm chair in the corner of the room. I stood by the window and watched people stumble across the parking lot to their rooms. I watched the van drive away, and then there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see a swaying Dunn.

"Wrong room, Ryan. Where is your room key?" I stepped outside and closed the door slightly.

Dunn stared at me for a while before digging a plastic card from his pocket. I helped him into his bed, then went back to my room. Billy was waiting by the doorway. He kissed my cheek and made sure no one was standing outside, then slipped out the door. I closed the door until I heard the revving of his engine, and then climbed into bed. I suddenly felt terrible for what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: Go look at the Introduction to this story. I posted pictures of the characters, if you're interested.

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!