Retarded In Love

Chapter 46

I opened my eyes quickly and looked over, startled at the unexpected noise. Steve-O was standing in the doorway of my room, smirk plastered across his face. I glared angrily at him, hoping he would go away, but he didn't. He just stood there, looking at me, chuckling to himself. After a while, I was tired of it.

"What the fuck do you want?" I yelled.

"Hey, calm down."

"No, why are you here?"

"I came up here with Knox and Jeff, I wanted to say happy birthday."

I stared at him, still angry. I didn't want him there.

"Why are you being so pissy?" He took a step into the room.

"Because, I don't want you here!"

He took a step back. "Ok, well it's good I'm catching a flight later tonight then, isn't it."

I got up and walked out the door, pushing him out of the doorway. I slammed the door and looked at him. "Yeah, it is. I don't want your rude and comments ruining things with my family and my boyfriend." I let the acid drip from every word. "I don't want you. You cocky obnoxious jerk. I will never, ever want you. Stop wasting your time. Stop randomly showing up and insisting that I should sleep with you, you sad, pathetic man. Get the fuck out of my house."

I stormed down the hallway toward the guest room where Dunn was staying. He would let me hide away there for a while. I opened the door, but he wasn't there. I groaned and continued on to Jess' room. I opened the door to him sleeping on his stomach snoring softly into the pillow. I spun around and slammed the door, angry. So angry. Steve-O had left the hallway, so I ventured my way down the stairs and passed Johnny who was sitting in the living room with Jeff and Bam and Dunn. They said something to me, but I ignored them. I was too angry to think. I walked into the kitchen and hastily pulled a chair out from the table. I could feel my mother's eyes on me, but I ignored them and sat there fuming in silence. I hated him. I hated how pushy he was. I hated how he got to me. I hated the way I felt for treating Maria. I hated the fact I had some stupid mystery sickness. I hated almost everything in general and I just wanted to sit there and be pissed off.

"Ellie..." A soft voice said my name from the seat beside me. I jumped and turned quickly toward the voice. Brandon's eyes locked with mine and he placed his hand gently on my knee. "Ell, I'm sorry I overreacted with Johnny. I just..." There was a slight silence while he thought. His eyes wandered, then locked with mine once more. He smiled slightly. "After years of waiting, you're finally mine. I don't want anything to ruin this... I know it sounds weird... I'm just excited, I guess..." He smiled brilliantly and I could see the overwhelming joy in his eyes. I reached up and touched his face lightly, then he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

I could hear my mother and Liz who were obviously eavesdropping sigh happily. Bam, Jeff, and Dunn laughed in the other room. Jess walked down the stairs sining loudly to himself. Everything seemed to be right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's taken forever. I had this part typed up like three times. My computer kept dying and the power went out and my dumb ass forgot to save it. So, here it is. Finally.