Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Ten

Image


We were all sitting in mine and Rupert's room eating Chinese. "So what are you guys gonna be for Halloween?" I asked. "Same as always." Rupert said with a shrug and I raised my eyebrow at him, he just smiled. "Our Harry Potter characters." I crossed my arms in a pout "Lucky. I still have to find mine." Dan sat up suddenly with a grin "Why don't you use one of the extra set of robes?"I smiled and ran up to hug him "Yinz are the freeking awesomest!" He laughed hugging me back "Yeah we know."

***


Still sitting in mine and Rupert's room, we were all now watching Secret Window. "No Johnny! Don't go into the bathroom!" I shouted then hid my face in Ruperts arm when Johnny didn't listen. Rupert just laughed "Dani, calm down, it was just a mouse." I sat up and laughed nervously. "I knew that. I was just trying to scare you guys."

***


"Shooter. Shooter. Shoot - her. Oh my Lord Voldemort!" I hid in Ruperts arm for about the fiftieth time and stayed there until the movie was over. "Hey Dani, it's over." Tom said while poking my arm and I sat up "Already? But it was just getting good!" Dan just laughed at me "Yeah, okay." I pouted and smacked his shoulder "Shut up Danny!" Tom laughed loudly "You totally just told yourself to shut up!" I made a face at the three of them then stood up "I don't have to take this!" I said dramatically then grabbed my pillow and started for the door.

"Where are you going?" Rupert asked when I reached the door and I turned. "Emma's room!" Before anyone could respond I slammed the door shut behind me and stomped in place so it sounded like I was walking away. I stood at the door waiting for someone to come after me, but before anyone did, I fell asleep in the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's insane how short this is. Sorry!