Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Eleven

Image


I woke up in my bed, but when I looked around I realized it wasn't mine, it was Dan's. "Good morning." he said cheerily from the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow at him "Whatchoo talkin about Potter? Why am I in your room?"

"Well," he started, "When I found you in the hallway last night, Rupert's door was locked and he was already asleep. So I just brought you here." I stared at him for a minute then nodded with a grin. "Ok. So what's for breakfast?" Dan smiled "It's an ancient recipe passed down from generation of Radcliffe's." He handed me a bowl of Fruit Loops and I laughed "Nice."

After I finished eating I walked back to my room and knocked on the door. "Rupert, lemme in!" When he didn't answer I sighed loudly. "Come on man, I'm in short shorts and an under tank!" He opened the door, along with every other guy on our floor. My eyes widened and I quickly pushed passed him into the room.

"Are they gone?" I asked and Rupert nodded. "Yeah they are." I sighed in relief and fell onto my bed "Well I'm never screaming those words in that particular order on a floor full of perverted guys ever again."

Rupert laughed "Well that's good, I don't want to have to fight anyone." I grinned at him then walked into the bathroom and got dressed. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Actually," Rupert called through the door "We have to go to the studio today."

I squealed loudly in excitement and ended up falling over trying to put my jeans on. "Are you okay?" Rupert asked, sounding close to the door. I just sat there laughing. "Yeah I'm fine. Also pantless. So don't come in here!"

I got my jeans on then threw my hair into a ponytail and walked out. "You hungry?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head "Naw. I had cereal at Da-Emma's." He nodded slowly with a smile. "Alright." We met up with Dan, Emma, Tom, and Nicolle in the lobby then made our way to the studio. "So this is where the magic happens." I said while looking around the huge studio.

Rupert nodded. "Yep! You wanna meet everyone?" He asked. My face broke into a grin measuring up to the Cheshire Cats. "YES!" He introduced me to the twins James and Oliver Phelps, Robbie Cultrain, Gary Oldman, Bonnie Wright, Matthew Lewis, Michael Gambon, and my favorite of all "J.K. ROWLING!" I squealed.

"I'm Dani Brookes! Can I hug you?" She laughed as I hugged her without waiting for an answer and Rupert pulled me away. "Calm down Dani." he said than turned to Rowling. "Sorry, I got her hooked."

Rowling laughed "That's alright, Rupert. Is this your girlfriend?" "No!" we instantly answered and I laughed nervously. "We're just good friends." I clarified. She nodded "Right. Well Rupert, we should get started." He nodded at her then turned to me while placing his hand on my upper arm.

"I'll be right back. You can sit right over there." I looked to where he pointed then smiled and nodded. "Alrighty!" I walked over and sat in the designated seats then watched them do some scenes.

"Where is my Lavender?" The director shouted. A slightly scared looking assistant piped up "She called in sick. says she has Mono." Rupert's eyes widened at that and I snorted out a laugh. Everyone looked to me with a raised eyebrow and I covered my mouth. "Sorry."

Rowling smiled at me then whispered something to the director. He looked up at me then Rowling called "Dani, please come here." I slowly walked up the them and the director smiled at me "How would you like to be Lavender for the day?"

My jaw dropped in shock and excitement. "Are- Are you serious?" They both nodded with wide smiles "You have the right looks." I finally snapped out of my stupor "Okay! Yes!" I squealed and they laughed. "Wonderful! Megan here will get you ready."

A lady came up to me and took my hand then started leading me away. I looked over to Rupert and he gave me a thumbs up with a smile.

Megan did my hair and makeup then handed me a set of Gryffindor robes. Once I got dressed she led me back to the set. "Perfect!" Rowling exclaimed. The director handed me a script then instructed me to sit on Rupert's lap.

I looked at him weirdly for a moment then shrugged and did what I was told. "Why am I sitting in your lap?" I whispered. "Now," The director shouted "Let's start from the top of the snogging scene. And ACTION!"

Getting the hint of what to do, I quickly crossed my legs, wrapped my arms around Rupert's neck, then started to 'snog' him. He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in, deepening the kiss. "CUT!" I pulled away and laughed nervously. "Gabby's gonna kill me."

"You did great!" Emma said, pulling me off Rupert and over to the side. I grinned "Thanks! You did great too!" She smiled an all knowing smile, which was slightly frightening. "You didn't see anything. You were too into that kiss!"

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Was not!" She raised her eyebrow skeptically and I let out a deep sigh, my arms going limp to my sides again. "Alright, so I was. But Em, I can't do this. He's my B.F.!" She smirked and I put my hands on my hips "Best friend not boy friend!"

She laughed "Alright." she said then walked away and I yelled after her, throwing my hands in the air. "I'm serious!"
"No, I am!" Gary Oldman yelled back. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh, then sat in a chair and pouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Much longer! LOL

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47379579